Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Much much better episode. I totally agree Tina, they should have had a double episode start. It would have made more sense.

Hmm, Sam's new lady. I don't think she's evil, but something is not right there.

Great to see more of Pam and Jessica. I guess Hoyt and Jessica are going through some adjustment problems!

Reply 21#21 shinny's post

Love it.
Would be great if Jason had active Fairy powers.

What the heck with Eric's Memory.  HAHHA  Should be fun to get to know 1000 yr old vamp again.

Jason being eatten alive...Eww.  Shame it couldn't be Belfleur.  That guy is just annoying.  (sherriff)  And Worthless.

Good job stepping up Lafayette.  That's what I'm talking about.  And it's a sure thing that Tara will run away again and never come back.  Bon Temp is not for her!  ahaha  

Jessica and Hoyt....blah blah blah
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I feel like they are blending Arlene's character from the book into Tara. and the evil baby is more like Sookie's cousins boy from the book. anyone else read the books feel the same?

It Hurts Me Too

Well this was ok episode jessica telling Holt about what she has been up to was good but making him forgot it bad . Andy is always losing it but he's only one missing jason you would think other people would notice him gone for 2-3 days?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Did anyone else notice the book Sookie was reading?

Last two lines of the episode cracked me up.
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Some of the funniest lines ever in this episode! Loved Eric calling Sookie snookie hahaha. Who do you think the Ghost witch is? I really loved evil baby getting evil baby doll. Oh the mischief

True Blood Season 4: Jessicas Vlog - The Ethics of Glamourin

Is she trying justify what she did to Holt i am glad she thinking about this but with great power from great responsablity so she should think about it, her point about what Bill did was diffrent from what she did to Holt even through they both were done to advoid pain one was act of selfness and other was selfish so there is a diffrence.

Reply 25#25 woothdye's post

I noticed the book!  Love the sublte humor.  Great.

The jason story line is weak.  Seriously all the babies will be related to each other so the line is still contaminated.

Sookie and Eric are funny.  Love it.

Tara and that whole mess....blah.

The Fairies are weird.

4x03 If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?

I was liking the softer side of Eric until he killed the fairy godmother and under normal circumstances Jason would be loving the female attention but this is just weired

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Awh, but she wasn't really Sookie's fairy godmother. She was one of the bad ones from the Fae world that Sookie saw a glimpse of in Tara. So really, he helped Sookie (unknowingly!!)

Loved this episode. I think it's shaping up to be a good season!

@ Tina yeh, Snooki was hilarious!!

Alex is a great actor. We are seeing another side of him that's very believable with this story line.

If You Love Me, Why Am I

Great episode, I love this side of Eric, his face after killing the evil fairy was priceless. I think that the power that enabled the witches to control death (to some point), is coming from Lafayette, I am curious to whom they summoned that was able to wipe Eric's memory, I'm going to have to watch this epi again, I can see I missed some things. Still, a great season thus far.

BTW I noticed she was reading a Charlene Harris novel and laughed but didn't see which one. And Jason has a new name,
The ticket taker, that is what the boys I went to HS with called some woman who liked to "be with" high school boys. When I saw that line I just thought of the same thing, Tickets please!

BTW was anyone else who read the books grossed out about Bill's story line?

Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

Like just in general? It's been so long I can't remember specifics but I just remember not liking him at all!

his family tree

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Totally called it! Do you think Jason is in love with Jessica now? lol was it the doll who wrote the Message? I wonder why the Ghost witch has it in for Vampires. Will I can be your Ghost Daddy be Jason's new pick up line? Loving Eric, so high school. It is just a kiss? Come on.

Reply 37#37 gabsimom's post

yes you did but i can't wait to see what happens next but Pam underestimate those witches almost got her face peeled off

4x04 I'm Alive And On Fire

I loved Eric in the lake and what he said about the gators lol
Irony. Yummy and delicious like cake.

Reply 39#39 woothdye's post

HIs viking came out.  I liked that Sookie said, "okay you crazy vikiing, get out of the water".  That was funny.

The witch is crazy and I'm loving it.  She's giving the Vamps a run for their money.

Bout time someone found and rescued Jason.  He's gonna need some serious help!!

Thread