Thread
Printable Version

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

True Blood - Season 4-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 4-7 here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:08 ]

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

4x01 She's Not There

I loved the episode.They sure have set up a good story line for everyone in the first episode the next 11 will not be boring with all the lines they have to fit in.

4x02 You Smell Like Dinner

Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre

Great beginning! some changes to the Book but I like that. Do ya'll think the baby is Evil? Bill is the king? Doesn't his girlfriend look like sophie anne?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Jim please don't post something for the next episode.  I only just got the first one watched......I hate spoilers!     Although, i now have something to look forward too.

4X01
Great beginning.  Good way to move the story line along.  Having her gone for a year was great.  Eric owning the house was a given. I figured him or bill.  They are the only one's with enough money to buy and restore it.  The jessica hoyt story line is lame.

The baby is totally evil.  The witches coven is weird.  Let's see what happens next...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Jessica is lame that's why lol.
I figured Eric or Alicide owned the house or maybe some secret Fairy organization.
Poor baby, maybe sookie can help him,
The coven is going to be interesting.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was good opener but it nice for them jump ahead 11 months everyone has changed.

I was a little be disappointed in this opener. I loved the first 10 minutes or so with the fey, but after that it got a bit Meh. I think it was obvious Eric had bought the house when he said he never stopped believing that she was ok.

Andy is hooked on V? Weak. I liked original Andy and I think they need to go back to that. Tara is a lesbian cage fighter, please. They just can't make that girl interesting, no matter what they do.

The baby has got to be evil. I did love that scene where he had pulled off all the heads!!

Bill is the King, just isn't plausible in my mind. It's just written to have tension between Eric and Bill.

Can't believe they moved so far away from the book with Sookie's grandfather. Hmm, not sure that was wise.

Anyway, we'll see what the next episode brings. Hopefully more Eric/Sookie time!

Well sookies Grandfather in the book was a great Grandfather so we may still meet him.
Andy gets on my nerves too.
and Tara is stupid and boring. I wish she would of been turned.
Bill is King threw me off big time too. But I think once it is explained perhaps it will make more sense.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

I agree with everything.  You left out Jessica.  She's lame too.

Tara!  Annnnnnnnoying.  Blech.

Evil baby is just funny.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 10#10 gabsimom's post

Ah good catch Tina, I need to re-read the books. Has been too long! I hope they do introduce him then!! Bit weird to introduce a Grand Father though and I like Gary Cole as an actor, shame he was just passing through!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-27-2011 14:18  
Without saying too much i liked the line, Now go and clean yourself up your covered in queen and what have they done to Eric but Jason in a three way for a baby was just bizarre
Yeah this was much better episode so much happen. . Everyone has changed so much.

Great Episode! Love the direction it seems to be going. Really wish they did both these episodes last week. Love that Sam seems to have a mysterious yet not trying to kill him girlfriend.

Reply 14#14 gabsimom's post

I don't trust her and when she mention she shifted into her dead mother i thought that was disturbing it makes you wonder if they could shift other characters think about the fun they could of had. Poor Jason being eating alive i know that guys a bit player but no guys deserves that

they said they were making him a panther. like a werewolf bite.

Reply 16#16 gabsimom's post

But it's against his will

yeah well we need a fairy panther hehehe

Reply 18#18 gabsimom's post

Is Jason a fairy just because Sookie is,  i just  assume that it's recessive in Jason and active in Sookie

For girls

Enjoy Shinny

Personally i don't see what the fuss is about

Thread