Thread
Printable Version

Falling Skies Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eight Hours

This episode was fantastic defeating the robots were fantastic and you see retreating was fantastic but the ending i honestly didn't see that coming and i can't wait second season.

Yeah, OMG. I think they really didn't do too much damage the "Master Aliens" just didn't expect the apes to make spears. ( for those who didn't know it was recently discovered chimps make spears for hunting). I am intrigued to find out if the kids will turn into skitters especially after seeing that girl in the field and her skin. Can't wait until next season.

Reply 42#42 gabsimom's post

The season premier and season finale were by far the best episodes of the whole season.  I really enjoyed the 2 hours.  I would have rather they moved through the commanders story faster, but over all it was great.  Next season will be fantastic.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x09 Mutiny

A interesting lead up to the season finale but the tensions between Tom and Weaver was great

1x10 Eight Hours

The happy look on their faces after they brought down the first skitter down didn't last long when they seen the rest of them but using the flag pole as a antenna was impressive and Tom going with them to save Ben was a great was to end the first season

Falling Skies Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Click Here For The Falling Skies About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Falling Skies on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:39 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-16-2012 11:44 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for that preview

Worlds Apart

Well i have to say they ruined the cliffhanger within 5 minutes has to be annoying but those flashback as what happend was great way to save the episode . So they left him alive so he could see what will happend .

Shall We Gather at the River

Well an ok episode but the preview of what's coming up looks great

Compass

Well i have say it's sad that kid died but he saw those light on his back light up i was hoping he will be saved so that he could tell them about it but with him gone no-one knows that they have control over him

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I'm thinking they the skitters are just reading his mind.  Finding out they are headed to charleston.   So sad about jimmy.  . I liked that kid.

Fun trivia:  charleston was almost the capt of our nation and then on SC.  It was passed over because it wasn't centrally located.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

2x01 Worlds Apart

Tom suddenly returning to the group after three months was a surprise and so soon into the episode was a little disappointing considering how long it took them to find Ben in the first season but the flashbacks were interesting

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well he's the star of the show so it really wasn't that surprising they made return quickly.

The son is secondary character but he is the lead

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Before the credits was a little to soon it should of been towards the end of the episode

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well the journey through the flashback were interesting

I think they are reading his mind too and will later control him.

Thread