Thread
Printable Version

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Nine Lives of Chloe King Premiered on ABC Family on June 14, 2011

In the one-hour scripted drama The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Chloe King is looking forward to celebrating her birthday with her friends and single mother, just like every other year…that is until she starts developing heightened abilities and discovers she's being pursued by a mysterious figure. Chloe soon learns she's part of an ancient race which has been hunted by human assassins for millennia —and that she may be their only hope for ultimate survival. The Nine Lives of Chloe King will be executive produced by Dan Berendsen (Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Hannah Montana: The Movie) and John Ziffren (Melissa & Joey, Make It or Break It) with Alloy Entertainment's Leslie Morgenstein (Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries) and Gina Girolamo. The drama is based on the book series The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell. The series will star Skyler Samuels (The Gates) as Chloe King; Amy Pietz (The Office, Caroline in the City) as Meredith King; Grey Damon (True Blood, Friday Night Lights) as Brian; newcomer Grace Phipps as Amy; Benjamin Stone (10 Things I Hate About You) as Alek; Alyssa Diaz (Southland) as Jasmine; and Ki Hong Lee (The Secret Life as the American Teenager) as Paul.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Nine Lives of Chloe King Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-27-2013 06:20 ]

1x01 Pilot

Good first episode with some strange birthday powers but what a way to find out about her deadly kiss and only eight lives left it should be interesting to see what happens next

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The sixteenth birthday powers reminded me of Sabrina The Teenage Witch

1x02 Redemption

That's good news she wasn't responsible for his death but this episode was a little slow but it's a good job her friends ignored her about staying in the car and was able to turn the lights out

1x03 Green Star

Chloe's mother was lucky it was only her phone he wanted but ringing her was a good way to scare her and how stupid going to meet him on her own but thanks to Jasmine and her mother she survives to live another day

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked Chloe's sarcasm while she was fighting her bosses ex

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Reply 28#28 bala's post

One of the girls breaking a nail was amusing and it was nice that Chloe got to apologise to Brian before he doesn't leave which was funny

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Chloe looked great in her mothers dress and she was lucky to get home with the dress in one piece but Amy and all her talk about his system probably got them caught

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Chloe's Mai senses have let her down again but i think it was a great learning curve and the kiss has been coming for a while

1x08 Heartbreaker

Chloe's mom was lucky with the car and her checking the Internet for the signs of drug taking was interesting and shows she has noticed the changes which is great but Alek saving them just before she was about to tell her mother was predictable

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I cant believe Paul asked Alek about the toilet or litter tray and Brian over stepped the mark attacking Alek but the choreographed fight at the container yard was amusing

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Good season finale with only two lives lost and to balance thing out with two fatal kisses but unfortunately Brian's death was poetic justice for what his family are trying to do

Reply 54#54 bala's post

OK father might be unfair but that grandmother has a lot to answer for

Thread