Thread
Printable Version

Improvement suggestions

Improvement suggestions

Long time user of VIPTV.net but first time poster. I am a high volume user and love the site.

Can I suggest some improvements?

Along with viewing your history it would be great to be able to 'Save to Favourites' shows/series you are watching and then get notifications of updated episodes.

Also, for current running shows, an area or information regarding the airing of the next season. I always seem to have to look this up on Wikipedia so would be nice if this was available somewhere.

I think the users account could be more interactive and tailored to the individule and am keen to see if anyone else has some pearls of wisdom or suggestion to make.

Thoughts?

Once again thanks for the site, it has kept me sane on numerous occasions at home and abroad.

Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +10 good points raised 5-23-2011 00:56

First off, welcome to the forum. I hope you will stick around and post some more. Some nice suggestions there. I know the favourites one has been raised before but in the light of the site advancements it would be no harm raising again. On the air dates, I think that's probably a little harder to do in terms of resource. It would require someone to continually check that data and probably wouldn't be as sustainable, but, again, no harm in requesting and see what could be done!

Announcements on viptv.net

I have noticed that two of the Announcement links on http://viptv.net/ are out of date and as it now requires a flash player so I was wondering if they should be replaced with these

ERROR REPORTING: Fix the Bugs - Member's Challenge
 Flash Player Trouble Shooting / Helpful Tips Thread [ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-23-2012 18:50 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Thanks for pointing those out Jim. I have fixed the links in both of those threads.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread