29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Primeval Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres May 24, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Primeval': Watch a clip from series five

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I hope this is available Wednesday

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

That if someone decides RIP it from Watch otherwise we might have to wait.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I've never watched Watch and it's only available on a digital subscription

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

We just wait and see, tomorrow is going to be a nightmare i barely finished today's show had to go out few hours this evening. .

5x01 Episode 1

Interesting returning episode, the guy at the garden party just sitting there was a little corny but what happened to Connor was a surprise and April is obviously more than Connor's assistant

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was a great returning episode and it getting better I always love how cast bad guys are females in this show.The knighthood gag was rather amusing and we finally find out where Matt came from which is great. .

It had to be Connor,  he is comic relief you just knew as soon he start running into the garden it would get him.  

Episode 2

Well being on sub and going underwater in Jurassic age was interesting but what close call with the nuclear missile  .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The admirals face when he realised he may have been responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs was amusing but the young sailor saying a real live dead dinosaurs was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

You can see Hannah not trusting her boyfriend with all the secrets he keeping from her.

5x03 Episode 3

Who would of thought that Emily might of been Jack the ripper but being able to turn it into a velociraptor anomaly was interesting but it's not looking good for Abby and Connor

Well here's a better image for season 5

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-8-2011 17:06  
Who would of thought that Emily might of been Jack the ripper but being able to turn it into a velociraptor anomaly was interesting but it's not looking good for Abby and Connor
Well they finallly created an abnormal out of nothing.

ok Why Can't Abby just tell Connor the whole truth? I think if he knew he would stop.

5x04 Episode 4

What a way for Connor to find out about the backup hard drive and did April or Phillip try to incinerate the ARC

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes there were going do but bugs shorted the system which meant it didn't happen

5x05 Episode 5

Philip leaving Connor trapped was cruel but predictable and is what Connor done the end of the world or has he saved the world but Lester worried about his new car was amusing

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well we don't know but we have no idea where he is and it going interesting next episode how are they going find him.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Isn't the next episode the series finale

29 12
Thread