Thread
Printable Version

Burn Notice Season 5-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

LOL, i was thinking the same thing but if she ever sell the the shop?

[ Last edited by bala at 7-10-2011 20:37 ]

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Well if she does, he will have to go back to buying his own  
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

No Good Deed

Well another Michel Weston conspiracy who frame him for murder of Max. Sorry that i put promo to next week episode as this week certainly ruined the end to this episode. . For a young hacker she was very ruthless

Reply 23#23 bala's post

What does age have to do with it?  She was ruthless though.  I think it has to do with him having been burned.  Some information must have came to Max.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 24#24 sanggye's post

Well come on when you look at her she was like young early 20 ies -you don't expect women like that would be so capable to suffocate a man with plastic bag before inject him with catomine ?.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

She is a career criminal, and the age thing, most soldiers in military are between the age of 18-26, the Israel Defense Force requires all woman 18-24 unless they have a viable reason, to join. something like 34% of the force are woman.   In fact studies have shown that woman in almost any field, especially, a male dominated field, are more skilled, more determined, and better than most men.  Woman can be just as viscous and dangerous as men.  Most killers, men and woman are between the age of 20-30.

Reply 26#26 sanggye's post

Thank you sanggye.  I will take all of that as a complement.

Don't cross me B-word or I will CUT YOU!!!!    HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The way Fiona took down the big guy looked painful and the hacker was ruthless but i wonder if the dying words from Max have another meaning, not having a wife would be too predictable

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

No he mentioned his wife earlier

Square One

Well look Micheal got new handler but she does seem a lot smarter figure out how Michel escaped

Reply 30#30 bala's post

She's playing him, she has the feeling he did it and trying to get him to slip up.  The video is dangerous.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

What a great con getting him to burn his own house and then going to kill the girl in hospital but using his mother to go through the videos for a carton of cigarettes was amusing but what she found was a surprise

Burn Notice: comic con panel

Please note: Fall of Sam Axe panel which mean it's only bruce campbell who is amusing

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2011 09:38 ]

I'm finding the season Kinda boring and reminding myself not to switch the channel.  They are going to have to do better...   I love this show. sigh

Reply 34#34 arksongbird80's post

What are you talking about last episode was fantastic and yes it's slightly different but this what happens when series evolves. Micheal being framed and he has figure out what big plan without getting caught.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I know I should be on the edge of my seat but I just can't get there any more...hmmm     I want to love it. Believe me...

Those two guys that finished each others sentences were funny.

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

I think you got something that happens quite a lot with long running shows, when you watch a show that more than 2 seasons you get bored. you become immune to excitement of the show. You just end up watching it out loyalty.  Take a show like House i was really excited when it started but  it has become boring.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Oh I gave up on House years ago.  The same for one tree hill and smallville.  I came back to them later though...

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

5 weeks away from returning show and new show starting September

Reply 39#39 bala's post

It is an ok season, but don't like that they are concentrated on Michael doing all these jobs with the CIA, would like him to go back and help the little guy.  The CIA thing is becoming a little too much, it's always saving the world kind of stuff.

Thread