72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

XIII Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Second connection lost and second film watched but I still have to try and load the next episode

2x10 Black Widow

I find that amusing when the show is in English but the sub titles are in French, I had a feeling XIII is now Victor and Betty killing Victor's girlfriend should make things interesting but it was after she shot at her so you could call it self defence

2x11 Punchout

Victor's hostile takeover with Betty was gruesome and the fight on the helicopter landing pad was interesting as some of the matches did seem unfair but playing dead was impressive

2x12 Berzerk

The store owner trying to sell the murder weapon at a discount because of the blood was amusing and the affect of that nerve gas was incredible

2x13 Battlezone

The internal battle at the White House was a little bizarre and XIII final mission to disarm HARP was going to be hard as he needs Victor's help but pull the green wire was amusing as on the back of the card it said if you want to die

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I forgot to watch the rest of season 2

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 15:01  
What a sick son of a gun using a flame thrower on his girlfriend and I had a feeling there was someone inside the statue but clever way to get inside but having plaster on her hair while trying to esc ...
Yes but she cheated on him i can actually understand that it not like she was innocent ?. He really was a mad man glad he got shot at the end.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 15:36  
That devise causing an earthquake was incredible but why someone wants that sort of evil is bizarre and the prison break was impressive but falling asleep so he could escape was stupid and is XIII goi ...
This where the episodes get rather interesting so many mind games

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 17:48  
That's some mind control job they have done on Betty and XIII seeing the big guy again after he killed him was bizarre but the second XIII saving Betty after XIII killed him is getting really confusin ...
This was great VR mind messing episode which gave me an headache but you got to admit it makes you want to watch more but at least he understand what's going on .

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-6-2013 18:25  
It's a good job XIII remembered the girl name as it was his double, Victor's girlfriend but those dreams are looking real
This explain Victor who is XIII clone but them thinking he was dead was a massive miscalculation and it look like Victor has done this 5 times with different identity but even i got confused whether it was victor and XIII being victor.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-7-2013 11:00  
I find that amusing when the show is in English but the sub titles are in French, I had a feeling XIII is now Victor and Betty killing Victor's girlfriend should make things interesting but it was aft ...
Yes subtitles being in French is rather annoying but consider this was suppose be french part of canada . Some parts of Canada French is the main language. What a way rub salt in the wound after she shot her telling her she carrying Victor baby was evil.

72 1234
Thread