Thread
Printable Version

XIII Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Training Camp

That was a brutal uncover camp 13 went into but i like way he escaped by giving the leader person responsible for killing his family.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

The hanging from the tree after the beating was awesome and Jones was right in saying what part of torturing a six year old and her mother and then killing them protected their security

Well another good episode but look like he did a lot bad things but it's getting a bit boring that people keep recognise him with his new face

1x06 Costa Verde

So it looks like XIII was married but his new face does seem a wast of time with everyone recognising him and his wife killing her brother to save him and then walk away was strange

Undertow

Another dead end it a bit annoying with all these dead ends every episode nowhere closer to finding out but i liked the spargun shot. The watches are only lead but we don't what they contain.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

That was impressive finding the car in the lake and leaving the other woman with the spear was great but they will probably regret it later

1x08 Hunting Party

What a booby trap at the start but the one at the storage unit was impressive

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah but getting handcuff to that women was rather amusing

1x09 The Bank Job

Average episode but almost getting the van impounded and having to change batteries in the walkie talkie was amusing

1x10 The Train

What a way for the president to find out about his grandson but XIII being the only one he trust was nice and it was good he got Roger back and who he said his father was should be interesting

1x11 The Bunker

Another good episode and another step closer now he has the watch and  they were lucky to escape the bunker but the guy standing on the land mine was an idiot and i hope they were the only ones to get out alive

1x12 The Key

XIII finding out who is father is was interesting but asking to help with the watches was a little suspicious at first and the ring being the key was great and what that program can do is incredible but it's a shame his father died protecting him

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

i really need to catch up on this show i really lost interest because it was dragging on no where closer waiting to see if this get renewed before contiue.

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It's all starting to fall into place and i would expect the next to be season finale

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-16-2011 12:23  
Average episode but almost getting the van impounded and having to change batteries in the walkie talkie was amusing
Well it was an average episode but at least we figuring out who the players are.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-24-2011 19:35  
What a way for the president to find out about his grandson but XIII being the only one he trust was nice and it was good he got Roger back and who he said his father was should be interesting
Yeah it does seem rather complicated but he was smart boy it look like he trained to be another 13.

1x13 Revelation

That's was novel having to go back to the old analog systems but i had a feeling Jones had her own agenda and lets hope the laptop isn't waterproof

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 6-30-2011 22:01  
Another good episode and another step closer now he has the watch and  they were lucky to escape the bunker but the guy standing on the land mine was an idiot and i hope they were the only ones to get ...
Those traps were rather good but i suspect that women also got out as well but at least he has the watch. It will be intresting to see what he does next and how are they going to protect the boy now that his father knows he existed.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-7-2011 19:32  
XIII finding out who is father is was interesting but asking to help with the watches was a little suspicious at first and the ring being the key was great and what that program can do is incredible b ...
Still can't believe he gave away that program to save his father life but he still died anyway

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2011 11:49  
That's was novel having to go back to the old analog systems but i had a feeling Jones had her own agenda and lets hope the laptop isn't waterproof
What an unexpected ending after all that he get shot by someone he trusted.

Thread