Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes Brad pretending to be unemployed was rather amusing why would anyone pretend to be that ?. Penny in full body cast i am not surprised i am surprised she has survived this long without killing herself but to actually film it was crazy .

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Apartment hunting seem a bit rushed but i am glad estate agent was honest with them. Who would thought car shopping would land one of them a new job

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

This has got to be the strangest concept for a storyline didn't particularly like it

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Sometimes i feel like they make it more ridiculous than it needs to be i know it's comedy but sometimes i feel this show goes too far in wrong direction. I am all for making fun of reality tv show but over past season they keep making the history of character more complicated .  

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes it was bound to backfire but to be honest in that relationship brad does act like a girl ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am not surprised she didn't want to tell their parents there were back together but trust penny to convince him to go party if she had kept quiet none of this would happened but that's what friends are for?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but why she needed to get a fake ID in the first place was strange all she had change the DOB on the official ID. Do they actually check DOB on ID?.

3x08 Fowl Play-Date

Brad and Penny thinking they accidentally killed Alex's pet parrot was interesting but the autopsy was over the top but proved it was liver damage and not glue poisoning

3x09 Ordinary Extraordinary Love

Penny helping Alex turns it into a press opportunity when a young pop star stops in and buys a dress at Alex's store would of been nice if she didn't have a melt down in-front of the cameras

3x10 Kickball 2: The Kickening

Celebrating for loosing was confusing but the ball bouncing off Penny's face was amusing

3x11 The Ex Factor

Jane's ex, Ryan comes to town for a visit was interesting because Brad was surprised to learn that Ryan is a woman but the look on his face was amusing as Jane knew he was thing about a threesome

3x12 The Marry Prankster

Tricking Max into thinking he won the big lotto jackpot was cruel but what he said when he thought he had won was surprising and payback was amusing and the proposal from Pete was nice

3x13 Our Best Friend's Wedding

Jane taking the lovebirds and the rest of the gang to a wedding expo was amusing as she paired Max and Brad as a couple but them ending up in the gay wedding part of the expo was priceless as Max wanted to pick someone else up and I cant believe Jane got into a cat fight

3x14 In The Heat Of The Noche

Penny and Max turning to NocheTussin, a black market cough medicine to try and break the habit of texting the men in their lives was amusing

3x15 The Straight Dope

Max dating the cute girl, Katie because she is a season tickets holder for the Bulls was bizarre as we know he's gay but the others trying drop hints he's gay was amusing

3x16 The Incident

Max getting some good salon gossip on the girls when he tries out Jane and Alex's long-time hairdresser was interesting as his his loose lips caused so much trouble, the life size dummy of Brad was amusing

3x17 Bros Before Bros

Dave enlisting Brad and Max's help to sabotaging "The Brazilian" food truck was interesting but Max accidentally falling for the enemy's son was bound to make things awkward

3x18 She Got Game Night

Brad and Jane hosting a couples game night was amusing as they were the only ones married but came last and Penny breaking up with Pete was a surprise considering how much he knows about her compared to Brad and Jane

3x19 The Storm Before the Calm

It was obvious Penny wasn't fine after her breakup with Pete especially when she writes a play entitled "Black Plague: A Love Story"

3x20 The Ballad of Lon Sarofsky

Penny rebounds from her breakup with Pete by having an affair with the Car Czar was creepy and the fact she's temporarily living with Brad and Jane made things worse

Thread