104 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Happy Endings Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Happy Endings Premiere's on ABC on April 13, 2011

Forget who gets to keep the ring -- when a couple splits, the real question is, who gets to keep the friends? In this modern comedy, a couple's break-up will complicate all of their friends' lives and make everyone question their choices. When life throws you for a curve, hold on tight to the people you love. Every circle of friends has someone who's the gravitational center. For years, perfect couple Dave and Alex drew their friends in and held them together. Now that they've split, does this group have the stuff to stay together? Or do Max, Brad, Jane and Penny have to choose sides? Suddenly every event is a negotiation... like, who gets to go on the annual ski trip? There are a lot of big questions to be answered, but this group has been together so long, somehow, little by little, they'll figure out how to hold on, even though their center is split up. It helps that Dave and Alex have agreed to stay friends. But there will definitely be other complications down the road. This show isn't afraid to ask the embarrassing personal questions that inevitably arise in every long-term, close-knit group of friends.

Happy Endings stars Eliza Coupe (Scrubs) as Jane, Elisha Cuthbert (24) as Alex, Zachary Knighton (FlashForward) as Dave, Adam Pally as Max, Damon Wayans, Jr. (The Underground) as Brad and Casey Wilson (Saturday Night Live) as Penny. The series is from executive producers Jamie Tarses (My Boys), Jonathan Groff (How I Met Your Mother), Anthony & Joe Russo (Community, Arrested Development) and co-executive producer David Caspe (the upcoming feature film I Hate You Dad). The pilot was written by David Caspe and directed by Anthony & Joe Russo, and is from Sony Pictures Television and ABC Studios.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Happy Endings Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Here the banner i would use

Reply 2#2 bala's post

According to photobucket the estimated time to get this completed is approximately the end of today (04/12/11), 11 pm EDT. We apologize sincerely for the error, and we understand the problems this creates.

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

At least you got answer

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I was pushing it with my image because at the time i hadn't uploaded it but i predicted the link address

Episode 1

Well the first episode was amusing after dump at his wedding he decided hok up a girl in the club but find out she was in high school was amusing and trying act like your 26 when your celebrate 30 years old.

These are really great friend but what's with all show trying to be friend rip-off ?

The Quicksand Girlfriend

Dave really has a lot learn about one night stands since it kind of turns into a relationship .

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Alex leaving Dave at the altar with the guy in roller blades was amusing but Jackie saying she was in high school was funny and the apology with the cake with 26 on was nice

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Andrea didn't wast time in turning their one-night-stand into a relationship that Dave was just not ready for but getting hit by a bike messenger was a surprise and the roommate situation was amusing

Your Couples Friends & Neighbor

Well finding out who stole the chicken left overs was surprised thank to the nanny cam but than getting having one girls ask him out and turn into quite an amusing situation

Mein Coming Out

Well telling your parents your gay will never going to be easy but what a way complicate matters with all 3 women turning up at the same time  . I wonder how many people have Hitler as their surname.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Using the teddy nanny cam to find out who was taking the food was amusing and the couple wanting a foursome was priceless

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Penny thinking she's meet the man of her dreams Doug but who would of thought the infamous last name was so troublesome and the gay situation was amusing but his parents took it well

Like Father, Like Gun

Wow it nice see Damon Wayne play the father of son on the show since he is his real life father .Penny meets a gorgeous Italian guy; the problem is, he doesn't speak English, and Penny, who once studied in Italy, finds she can only speak the language when she's drunk.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Penny only speaking Italian when she's drunk was amusing but who would of thought setting the fire would save a life

Of Mice & Jazz-Kwon-Do

Well mike using his ex-finacer apartment for the bath was rather amusing and penny got her confidence back when he accidental break in to the apartment.

Dave of the Dead

Well the zombie situation was amusing with the food truck

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Both of them releasing the mouse so they could take advantage of each other was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Jane and Max's silly challenges was amusing but the food truck without food was pointless

The Girl with the David Tattoo

Well this is why you shouldn't tattoo your partners name

104 123456
Thread