Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 One Shot Kill

Getting the pager with the message bang bang and at the same time they kill two people was interesting but then the triple bang go them worried and not killing the sniper was a surprise

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I really wasn't sure what to make of this episode we seen few sniper episodes so the reason was obvious.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I liked the three way standoff at the end and was wondering who would shoot first

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was different but the guy had no choice gun was point at back of his head but he should of had some warning trap set up so that no one would approach on his back

Here Is the Fire

Wow what kind of father is willing to kill his kid but putting a bomb in their backpack all because his wife died during child birth of 4th kid

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  I made it all the way through it!!  YAY
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 26#26 arksongbird80's post

Well done

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Wow that was a close call for the bus children and then 30 seconds to disarm the last bomb

Devotion

Well this was sad and twisted

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The dead girl's father was lucky but shooting the corpse was a strange way to stop him from killing himself

Jane

This was a disturbing episode if anyone deserved the death penalty this guy does

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Wow this could of been an episode of Dexter and it's a shame he didn't cut his throat when Sam put him through the glass door

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Dexter goes after bad people he went after innocent women

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was think more on the chopped up body's in the barrels dumped in a lake

I see this has been moved to the Action Adventure forum which is where it should be but admin have added this to the Drama forum which might confuse members when looking for this show

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I will contact LBJ and let him know.

Night Hawks

This first episode i was left rather confused as what was going on ?

Why father go on killing spree and his son was serial killer but was he a serial killer as well?.

Why did her go to one of the victims house who his son killed his daughter?

Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior/ No Spoilers

I hope I am in the right place to post this
I found this show in the Free Show portion of the site and was a bit surprised when it was listed as a drama/comedy rather than Drama.
I clicked on the show because I thought it would be a parody of the original which is one of my favorite shows but tends to bum me out and make me worry for my loved ones ~lol~ silly me, yet I watch it!
I may have missed the comedic aspect but after two episodes I haven't found anything funny about it.
I realize it is only my personal opinion but the genre listing, for me, was misleading.

Barring this one minor issue, Let me say without reservation, TV.net and VIPTV.net is a wonderful, progressive site and I am very happy I found it.
Thank you for all the hard work.
I find the Moderators, and members to be bright, insightful, and overall pleasant in almost every way.
Again, thank you

Sincerely

Suzanna
Things Change

Reply 37#37 bala's post

That a shame the father was ostracized for what his son did and being provoked every month would make anyone crack

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Ok now i understand the connection between the father and son when i watched it i couldn't understand why he cracked but being hassled make sense

Thread