34 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Kennedys Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That was a harsh phone call from his mother but no thanks to his father for not telling the whole truth and the stroke before they could resolve their differences was bad timing, Rosemarie's problems were sad but what he did to her was diabolical

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was diabolical but now you see why they didn't want it aired

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Yes he was a evil piece of work

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i think he didn't know lobotomy was ? he believe that it could cure her but instead it made her brain dead.

I thought when he said she had operation that he got her tubes tied so she couldn't get pregnant.

Part 6

The cubrian missile crisis was interesting part as i studied that at school for GCSE History.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

You cant say Jack wasn't warned about the possible loss of his marriage after Jackie is humiliated by his thing with Mary Meyer and the Soviet missile bases under construction in Cuba was an interesting history lesson

Part 7

I'm glad that Jack made the time to be at the hospital with the sad loss of their newborn son and Bobby being able to resist Marilyn's advances was great, the shooting we knew was coming but Jackie looked so happy holding his hand which made it even sadder

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes i am glad but it's a shame he lost a kid and Marilyn advances were crazy but i didn't know she killed herself and bobby must feel guilty about that.

Everyone knew shooting was coming but i am curious what part 8 will cover.

Part 8

Bobby loosing his temper in front of Jackie's kids was unfortunate but walking out on his wife was crazy, Bobby's decision to run for president and his assassination plus Jackie's decision to marry Aristotle Onassis was a interesting conclusion to the family's tragedies

Part 8

Wow bobby took it hard but looking after Jackie was incredible but i can see it put a strain of his marriage when she asked him to see her in morning he didn't listen. . I can't believe bobby didn't have protection after what happen with Jack.You would of thought he learn have some sort bullet proof vest?.

The History Channel are showing it in 4 parts. I'm going to record them all and watch them together so I haven't read anything on the thread as I don't want to spoil it. But I'll be back after I've watched them all (in a few weeks time once they've all aired!)

This has now been added to Realplayer site

There some confusion on this and i don't even know if this is true

It says The Kennedys are Back on REELZ

On October 13, 2014, it was announced that Katie Holmes will reprise her role as Jacqueline Kennedy in The Kennedys: After Camelot, a four part sequel set to be released sometime in 2016. She will also executive produce the miniseries and direct a single episode, with Jon Cassar returning to direct the remaining three. (Wiki)

Reply 33#33 bala's post

This looks like a spin off

34 12
Thread