91 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Killing Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x12 The Road to Hamelin

Adrian's life being in danger as he can identify him if he talks was predictable as the killer was cleaning but how wrong they were thinking it was Reddick while Sarah had just realised it was Skinner thanks to the ring his daughter had and the fact she was seeing him was unbelievable but Sarah killing him after knowing Adrian was safe is bound to have consequence

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-2-2014 09:43 ]

The Killing Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres August 01, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Blood in the Water

While they were covering up Skinner's disappearance I wished they had used some flashbacks as I only have my last comments to remember Sarah killing him and the new case of the brutal murder of the family was obviously another reminder but Sarah's run in with Margaret was amusing, the surviving son may have been left $50 million but having to wait 17 years should go in his favour as a suspect

4x02 Unraveling

The neighbours photo gallery was a little creepy and Bethany turning up looking for her dad is going to make his disappearance more awkward with Reddick beginning to investigate Lt. Skinner disappearance

4x03 The Good Soldier

I can't believe Sarah was going to run Bethany off her bike to stop her looking for her dead father but sending her a text from her fathers phone was surprising and the cadet reporting seeing Kat at the barracks was understandable after the bathroom fight but her saying the dead family got what they deserved did make her first look guilty at first

4x04 Dream Baby Dream

Reddick getting a tip from an informant was lucky for him but not Sarah as she was seen throwing something into the lake

4x05 Truth Asunder

Holder's loyalty being tested when confronted about Skinner's death was interesting especially with him using again but as Skinner's body wasn't the only body found it looks like his autopsy will have to wait, Kyle having to run for his life when his memory started to come back was a great cliffhanger

4x06 Eden

With Caroline being pregnant with a girl I can see Holder being the one to crack and Kyle escaping and going to Sarah was great as she then had a good reason to go after Margaret but her killing the cadets that tried to kill Kyle was surprising as the police were in the building and Margaret being Kyle's real mother was an interesting twist, the police not wanting the publicity of why Sarah killed Skinner was great and the jump forward was a nice way to wrap the show up

Watched the entire series over the last few days.

Season 1 & 2 - I could not wait for the whole debacle of Rosie Larsen to be over. The writers made the worst mistake & decision when they stretched that crap out for 2 seasons. Wonder why the show got cancelled on two occasions?

Season 3 - was slightly better enjoyed the serial killer angle. But, they ruined it when Linden shot the LT instead of arresting him.

Season 4 - insanely ridiculous storyline and plot. Why was it even made?

But, the thing that will always ruin this series and create a bad taste in my mouth is Holder's voice, mannerisms, crude language and depictions. Completely ruined the entire series for me.

The good stuff (watched Carnivale the other day also) always get cancelled and the crap survive.

91 12345
Thread