Thread
Printable Version

The Killing Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well how they keep giving us suspect but your right Jamie is responsable but he really got a bit carried away.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes finding out who put her in the water was really shocking surprise we thought jamie but i didn't gasp why she did apart she was in love with one of those two men?.

Cancelled

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

At leased we found out how Rosie died so it's as good as any place to get cancelled

The Killing may be renewed after all with Netflix and AMC close agreeing the Renewal details, the show would possibly still air on AMC

The Killing Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres June 02, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That doesn't work in the UK

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i hate when they change the settings it was working

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I have to edit most of the BBC videos to stop auto play so is there a way to edit those

3x01 The Jungle

Ray smashing the guys face against the bars showed his true colours but from the start it looked like the girl on the bridge was going to be a victim and looks like she has her mother to blame, Holder putting the kid in his place was amusing

3x02 That You Fear the Most

The kid with the big mouth was bound to also get in trouble and looks like the kids drawing are a clue to the location

3x03 Seventeen

Bullet the kid with the big mouth being a girl was a surprise

3x04 Head Shots

At leased Bullet recognising the ring gives them a time-line for the video and finding the hidden room at the motel was great, I wonder if the pregnant girl is protecting the killer because he's her kids father

3x05 Scared and Running

Bullet jumping in the car offering her services was amusing and Holder controlling the dog was impressive and what an ass saying she's going to be all right when he has her phone

3x06 Eminent Domain

Sarah only having twelve days to talk to the kid before the wrong man hangs is going to be tough as the kid is having bad dreams thanks to the last time Sarah spoke to him

3x07 Hope Kills

As soon as Bullet asked Pastor Mike to help the girl I thought he had just put her life in danger instead of keeping her safe and what a cliffhanger

3x08 Try

What a shame they didn't pick up Sarah's open mike sooner and she had no idea if they can still hear while she in the car-park, Holder figuring out where they were going was great but never the less he could of killed her before they got there, I hope Bullet lying to Holder doesn't cost her her life after hanging up on her

3x09 Reckoning

Sarah sticking the boot in after being attacked was great as he was resisting arrest and Holder loosing his temper after the body in the trunk was understandable

3x10 Six Minutes

I had a feeling the hanging was a dry run for the real thing but weighing him before the hanging to make sure the get it right as it takes six minutes to die from hanging but watching that must be the longest six minutes

3x11 From Up Here

Who would of thought the burnt body would lead them back to a cop as the killer and the tree-house was a great discovery

Thread