Thread
Printable Version

The Borgias Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Stray Dogs

Lucrezia's cookery lesson was amusing and she got the message across about the water

2x05 The Choice

The bolt of lightening destroying the church did seem like divine intervention and the ladies offering to clean up the house of ill repute in return for information was sneaky

2x06 Day of Ashes

Lucrezia turning down one guy and then his dog was amusing and looks like she has her eye on the brother of the next political marriage

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

It's funny how women are becoming better rounded characters this season

I haven't watched the show - really not my kind of thing, but seeing the promos piqued my interest.  I never knew (or didn't remember) that any Borgia was a pope.  I did a little reading on the family - not nice people at all, according to historians.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

2x07 The Siege at Forli

I found it amusing that Rodrigo thought the cigar was a turd and what a bizarre thing to do before the battle to show her lady bits saying she has the parts to have ten more sons

2x08 Truth and Lies

I'm not surprised Lucrezia took a lover, the younger brother of her intended after she was told because she's a Borgia she can have both

2x09 World of Wonders

Cesare face when he agreed to walk through fire after he challenge him was amusing and I would of liked to see him follow him but Juan's erratic behaviour endangering his sister's child and then raping the dancer was bound to have repercussions

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah so much having that much faith in god but what a prove he's human

2x10 The Confession

Lucrezia examining the new suitor before he realised who she really is was amusing especially when he said he would rather be with her think she was Lucrezia's maid and I had a felling that Cesare torture to Savonarola would come to no avail but forging his signature was predictable and what a way to end the season with the Pope being poisoned

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

We knew it was coming

The Borgias Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres April 14, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

The Face of Death

That was some quick think by Lucrezia using charcoal to neutralise the poison but the attempt to wipe out his whole family was very risky move but so glad guard prevented it .

"The Purge

Lucrezia  continue to amuse me what she did to her brother was disturbing - This was certainly cross the brother-sister line by far. . Finding out who tried to poison him was certainly a challenge but naming the other popes were a surprise.

3x01 The Face of Death

What a crude way to get the charcoal down his throat and quick but risky thinking by Lucrezia considering she had only heard of it and the attack on the family so soon after was crazy

3x02 The Purge

Lucrezia feelings for Cesare do seem to becoming something more than sisterly and on the verge of incest and all because he future husband wants to be pure when he marries her

Siblings

Well now it certainly incest but what a way to get her attention with her wedding seating chart

3x03 Siblings

The King describing his wife as a two sack wife was amusing but I didn't think she didn't look that bad and I hope Lucrezia doesn't get pregnant from sleeping with her brother

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I hadn't thought about her getting pregnant but i think she knows how get rid of it if she doesn't want it. She seems that type of women.

Thread