Thread
Printable Version

The Borgias Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I am sure she figure out a way

The Art of War

Well those ladies really managed to convince the French king to play by their rules . She really stroked his ego and helped her family avoid a lot of blood shed but the cardinal thinking he going be Jesus Christ  is ridiculous

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Wow that canon battle was gruesome but Lucrezia convincing her brother and King Charles to do what she wanted was clever

Nessuno (Nobody)

Well talking about getting a divorce where you have to prove the man was impotent in front all those people and have him demonstrate it was awful, if only he was smart check whether she was pregnant but he didn't know and her having the baby was fast ? Didn't she just get pregnant 2 episode ago?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

He will have a job living that humiliation down but how could he of performed in front of that audience while they laughed at him and Lucrezia safely giving birth to her son does seem quick

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

He wasn't a nice man but no man deserve that ?

This has now been added to Realplayer site

The original crime family returns April 8th at 10PM

The Borgias Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres April 08, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

The Borgia Bull

Well this what i liked as soon as the episode start there is a poisoning and a lot backstabbing going on but how he figured out she was a women dressed as a man was good but having his mistress take advantage of her was rather disturbing. Is it wrong nothing shock me any more on this show

Paolo

Well it was nice of them bring back this character but it was predictable what would happen to him

The Beautiful Deception

Wow talk about payback she is one of my favourite character you don't mess with her and she really take eye for a eye seriously. What a bluff with the cannons   look on the popes face was priceless

Reply 4#4 bala's post

How quick he drown the boy in the well was a surprise and the close call with the woman in the bath was amusing, Victoria dressed as a guy was impressive

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Paolo's reflection in the fountain would of been nice if he wasn't almost killed by Cesare but it was a hell of a risk to see is son and cost him his life

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Leaving the suicide note was a stupid mistake considering he didn't know how to wright and proved he was murdered, Lucrezia's hunger strike that threatens the life of her infant son seemed cruel but she got Paolo a christian burial and i loved her revenge it's just a shame she was on top and not him, the fake cannons were impressive

Stray Dogs

Leaving his daughter in charge of being Pope was rather amusing but she really put her power to good use

The Choice

Well the women finding where the Pope's did their business offering to pay them for information was amusing. These women are a lot more sneaky than i give them credit for but having the church fall down on him while he was doing his service suggest some divine intervention

Thread