Thread
Printable Version

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah but Lloyd distraction was rather amusing but Shaba has his safe word was ridiculous

Double Down

So much for thinking easy catch but i have say using butter to escape naked was rather amusing to watch

2x03 Double Down

Travis using the butter was a clever way to escape but leaving his clothes out of reach was stupid and the streak over the fence was amusing, kidnapping Julianne to get them out the office was too easy

2x04 Cruz Control

Sean thinking more about their reward for catching the latest escapee than him being terminally ill was disturbing but his killing spree was interesting, Erica punching the wife beater was great and saying have a nice day was amusing

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well he really thought killing all those bad people would make him go to heaven reminds me criminal minds episode but i don't know which one.

Self Help

I have to say this is a first breaking out jail than going killing spree and breaking back into jail was almost a foolproof plan shame about that video after all that planning it all came down to that blackmail video.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The blackmail video explains why the model prisoner went on a killing spree but catching a killer and not an escapee was a little amusing and shows without the tape he would of got away with it

I Smell Emmy

That poor women thinking she was in love with her and for her to get killed was sad but i loved girl on girl action was rather amusing.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Emmy shitting herself to escape was a desperate measure and i should of realised the female prison volunteer was in on the escape but Emmy was a cold blooded killer

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was a surprise but ripping her shirt off was interesting since she could of simply punched her.

Ain't Love (50) Grand

I thought it was rather obvious that mother wrote those letters but how she made him kill her husband by manipulating him and was i only one that laugh that that guard got electrocuted while he pisses . He got what he deserved but i am glad first time it wasn't what i thought he was going do .

The pen on Lloyd's table was an interesting answer - she has got to be one of the oddest character on the show

Seald Fate

Well i have to sat Lyod wanting out was no surprise but i don't know what going to happen . I can't believe she got played

2x07 Ain't Love (50) Grand

The guard getting electrocuted while he pissing in the bucket was amusing but he should of specified what he wanted plugged in and the mother making him think her husband was abusive so he would kill him was clever but she paid the ultimate and the pen was amusing

2x08 Seald Fate

The way the ex-navy SEAL Jonah escaped from prison was gruesome and Erica being played I didn't see coming until he asked for information but did Lloyd kill him or was that the woman in the body bag

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I suspect the women in the bag since we would known if he killed him

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I'm looking forward to seeing him in a body bag as prison would be to good for him

Freakshow

Well seriously allow him to do his first interview was suspicious but given that he's an escape artist they really should know better but this 2-part season finale and what they did to him during next episode was very amusing and ridiculous.

Served Cold

Great season finale but let see how loyal the convict will be to him now they gotten the get out jail free card ?

Cancelled

Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

I had a feeling

Thread