Thread
Printable Version

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Well this was good episode i had feeling the guy was innocent but seriously the escape was a bit of a joke camera team leaving there jacket there and him walking out  just was funny no way prison system would allow that to happen.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes that breakout was far too easy and you can understand why Erica was annoyed when she was determined to see her six-year-old daughter on her birthday but the surprise visit was nice and Julianne following Lloyd feeling was great

1x05 Queen of Hearts

The cashier was lucky the news channel changed but the way they got the phone number was priceless and that was quick thinking to stop her killing herself, stealing the watch was amusing

Queen of Hearts

Well the mistress integrations was amusing to get information but hat cool move rip side of house apart to get the fugitive. She was one hell of manipulator

1x06

Talk about an action packed episode.

Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

I can't wait for this show to added onto viptv site i am hoping it will next batch of new shows

Reply 26#26 bala's post

that makes two of us

Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well it didn't happen

Like Father, Like Son

That bomber was rather crazy and a lot of people died but it became personal when he sent one bomb to cop wife .

Reply 29#29 bala's post

They were all crazy going down the bunker knowing he is a explosive expert and that would of been a good plan to catch him if she hadn't stood on a twig

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well i liked the fact the con actually got to fire guns and going back for them was a surprise

Fun with Chemistry

Wow i liked this episode Lloyd having a crush on Julian was predictable but i love bridesmaid comment the other person made. . Why women worse than men the fact she was in charge was a nice twist but what a risky plan which worked well. As soon as she got the key i knew it was a trap.

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Dumping the car keys just before she was arrested was quick thinking and Ray's plan was a little risky but dropping the handcuff key was obvious

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

i got feel sorry guy in prison at start she was visiting ,she used him get access for the scape. It's rather cold killing your own mother in cold blood

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Killing his own mother was sick and it didn't look like she was in control at that point

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I have to say at least this escape actually made sense   .

Reply 36#36 bala's post

The escape was actually a good plan especially killing his mother which made it more believable

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I am a little surprised the guard didn't check him for weapons and i always thought most prison visit are indoors not outdoors?

Steaks

A very interesting escape plan but how did they managed to get him into the cupboard ?

As for rest episode i love that she was vegetarian

Reply 39#39 bala's post

I suppose it would of taken the two of them so they could take his place but they made it look too easy and the gun battle in the pharmacy was over the top but the competition for the steak and breaking into the wrong house with the guys hand in the cookie jar was amusing

Thread