82 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Breakout Kings Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

A&E’s newest drama series finally hits the air tomorrow night. Breakout Kings, the new series from the creators of Prison Break, has been in the works for the basic cable network since the Fox network passed on the series last summer. The new show is the story of US Marshals that recur it convicts to help track down fugitives from justice.Fans of Prison Break are both excited and curious, if perhaps a little skeptical,  about the show.  While stars of the show are maintaining a strong sense of optimism. Domenick Lombardozzi who plays Marshal Ray Zancanelli thinks the show could run for quite some time.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-6-2011 23:06 ]

Here are most promos

Pilot

Well the first episode was good start but it going interesting to see how they work as a team

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Leaving the mobile phone to listen in and get a head start when he knew they had his number plate was clever and handcuffing the guy in the diner for stealing a knife was amusing

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes no second chances and 1 month off their sentence every con they capture .It's not a bad deal but they capture quite a lot to reduce their sentence

Breakout Kings - Episode 1x02 - Collected

Collected

Ok this good episode but it took me few minutes to notice that they have replace female convict with a new one but they did look similar. I have to say his escape was good not as good as the first episode escape but i was surprised death row inmate was able walk around the prison so freely but i liked that there was more to the case.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Why he went into the burning house to get him was crazy but using him to cushion his fall was amusing

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

What do you mean it was his job apprehend the person no matter what the situation

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I would of waited for him to jump out or let him fry either way they would of apprehend him dead or alive

1x03

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I suppose he wasn't thinking, he was act on instinct

he said why: he wasn't planning on letting him get off that easy.

Episode 3

Well nice connection to prison break series with T-bag escape by himself out of prison to kill those people who hurt his mother almost made up for all those people he killed.

I wonder if Tbag is going to come back somewhere in the series.

Reply 15#15 kellemanske's post

I think he signed up for like 4 episodes.

Update: Seems it was only for the 1 episode but that could change you never know.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-21-2011 21:49 ]

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's nice that the they used the same character profile for T-bag from Prison Break and he certainly knows how to stack up the body count but handcuffing him seemed pointless with a prosthetic hand when he could remove it

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Wouldn't it be funny if he joined the team?

don't think that would ever happen since he is way too unpredictable.

Reply 19#19 kellemanske's post

I think he needs an acting Gig i think it would make the show more intresting plus all prison break fan might watch it

82 12345
Thread