Thread
Printable Version

Outnumbered Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outnumbered Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Outnumbered Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-29-2014 22:36 ]

Season 1 Episode 1: The School Run

This was a really good pilot episode, I absolutely loved the opening moments of this episode, I found it funny listening to Pete trying to explain to Ben why lying is wrong, the scene when Karen explained what her paintings were all about to her mum Sue was hilarious because of the look on Sue's face, I would of loved to of seen what else Jake had written about what he did during the school holidays,  It might just be me but my favourite characters have to be Ben & Karen because of how annoying & funny they can be.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-19-2011 22:31 ]

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

I thought i should edit the first post as season 4 is on the go

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Good idea, I had not even noticed that.

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

To be honest i thought this had finished

Season 1: Episode 2: The Special Bowl

This was a fantastic episode, I loved the opening minute of this episode with weird and disgusting jokes being told at dinner, I like how the storyline about Ben still lying continued into this episode, my favourite scene was when Jake & Karen talked about bullying, I hope the storyline about Pete being in trouble gets brought up again before the end of this season, I found it rather ungrateful of Ben not to thank Auntie Angela for the present, I really do hope we get to meet Sue & Angela's dad soon.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-19-2011 22:32 ]

Season 1 Episode 3: The City Farm

This was a great episode in my opinion, I liked the scenes of Sue, Angela, Karen, Ben, Jake & Granddad playing a game of who can tell the best lie, I couldn’t help but laugh at the scene of Karen talking to Granddad about death, my favourite scene was of Karen & Jake talking about bullying again for the second episode in a row, the scene of Ben shouting stranger as Pete carried him away was hilarious, I really don't like the Angela character but I do like her interaction with Sue.

Season 1 Episode 4: The Quite Night In

This was a very good episode, I love how Ben is coming up with funnier lies about his dad Pete as this first season progresses, It was funny how both Pete & Sue didn’t know how to answer Jake's maths question, the scene of Karen & Alexa playing Dollhouse was hilarious because of the look on Karen's face, the best thing about this episode for me was Jane boring the hell out of everybody with her recent sap story, I hope the storyline about Jake being bullied gets sorted out before the end of this season.

Season 1 Episode 5: The Mystery Illness

This was a really good episode, I loved the comment Sue made about Veronica hopefully being found dead with her blackberry shoved down her throat, I find it a little strange how Ben has still not been punished for being mean to Karen and constantly lying, I also found the storyline about Ben faking to be ill a little boring, I look forward to seeing where the storyline about Sue quitting her job goes from here, I loved the look on Pete's face after he had finished reading the story about him in the local newspaper.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-21-2011 16:59 ]

Season 1 Episode 6: The Dinner Party

This was a fantastic season finale in my opinion, It was funny how Sue let Karen leave home thinking she would wait around the corner which she didn’t do, the scene of Ben cracking eggs was hilarious, I loved the scene when Pete sat at dinner with 2 friends while they all listened to Sue & Angela argue, my favourite scene was when Sue told Angela the Chicken for dinner was not free range after all, I really liked the ending to this episode, with Pete acting like an animal, I am actually happy Angela is leaving because her character is a little boring.

Thread