23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bedlam Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bedlam Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

About Bedlam
Everybody has a dark side.

That's the tag line for Sky Living's brand new spooky drama series, Bedlam.

And it's a phrase which is bound to haunt the lead characters as they settle into Bedlam Heights, the converted lunatic asylum that they have chosen to call home.

Kate (Charlotte Salt) has been working with her father, Warren (Hugo Speer) to renovate the former asylum into the latest in modern living. She's also bagged herself a rather stylish flat in to the bargain, smart girl, which she now shares with best mate Molly (Ashley Madekwe) and Ryan (Will Young).

That's until Kate's troubled cousin, Jed (Theo James), turns up. He says he just needs a place to crash, but the creepy goings on at Bedlam Heights soon start to get under his skin. Can he really 'Save Kate'? And from whom, or what, does she need saving?

Bedlam is bound to bring a shiver to your evenings.
Sky Living

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-28-2012 19:20 ]

1x01 Cohabitants

I wonder if the is anyone is living in converted asylum because after watching this they all might be back on the market, the building looks great but Molly nearly drowning after getting her necklace stuck down the drain was scary and Jed getting the text message to save Kate was great

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:05 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

i really don't know how you find time watch all these shows

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I like to give the new shows a look and this i thought was good

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I watched it and I've series linked it for taping.  Well ithas my fave Will Young in it so I was bound to - good or bad hehe.  I did enjoy it though and look forward to the next episode - Kara Tointon is in it, shows there is life after Eastenders and Strictly.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

1x02 Driven

Tyre skid marks in the car park is one thing but in the kitchen is a bit creepy especially when the cat got run over on the third floor and along with the ghost in the car and the roller shutter accident I would be looking for somewhere else to live

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:06 ]

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

LOL yes they certainly didnt put those in the estate agents details.  Just make sure you're a pure soul and you'll be OK there.  Unfortunately I wasnt able to concentrate as much as I would like this week but hey, I recorded it
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

1x03 Inmates

Interesting revelation that Jed's mother died giving birth to him in that asylum and Sadie was lucky

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:07 ]

1x04 Hide And Seek

There nothing like a woman scorned so Maria is targeted by Kate as her latest victim for manipulation and the text message was the final straw and Ella was lucky that Jed could see the arrows which lead to the roof and the fall through the floor were he saved her

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:07 ]

1x05 Committed

Mark suffers with some spooky events in his apartment was interesting but killing him was a surprise and what happened to Jed's mother was terrible but Jed dying for a few minutes as a baby must be why he sees ghosts

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:08 ]

1x06 Burning Man

Kate's childhood memories of what her dad did was interesting but Kate and Jed finding the secret room was not what I expected and I think this was the end of the first season which is disappointing

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-27-2012 09:08 ]

This has now been added to the Flash site

Bedlam: Series 2 story details revealed

Sky Living have released details of the storylines for the upcoming second series of British supernatural drama Bedlam.

It was announced yesterday that EastEnders star Lacey Turner will lead the show's new cast as Ellie, with Gemma Chan (Secret Diary of a Call Girl) joining the cast as Kate's old friend, Kiera, alongside newcomers Jack Roth and Nikesh Patel.

The official Series 2 synopsis reads: "The new series opens with Ellie (Lacey Turner), a paramedic, who like Jed has struggled to accept her special “ability” to see ghosts. She is a determined girl who's fought hard for a normal life - but instead is flung into an extraordinary world.

"After hearing rumours about Jed from his time spent on the psychiatric ward, she decides to try and track him down, looking for answers. His last known address leads her to Bedlam Heights, where she starts to meet some of the buildings inhabitants – both dead and alive.

"After the dramatic events of the previous series, Molly and Kate (Charlotte Salt) fled the apartment to go travelling across Asia. Kate has now returned home to visit her father, Warren, seeking an explanation she confronts him about the Bettany family secrets. Kate returns to her apartment to find that her father has moved some new tenants in: Dan (Nikesh Petal), her father’s new right hand man and Max (Jack Roth), who works in the newly opened Bedlam Heights Bar.

"Whilst trying to track her father down, Kate bumps into an old friend, Kiera (Gemma Chan), who has also moved into the building. But it’s not long before the new inhabitants start to realise that something strange is going on inside the building, something dark and dangerous."

Source

Bedlam Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres June 06, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 The Long Drop

Considering more than half the cast have changed it's still as good and Ellie replacing Jed for seeing ghosts should be interesting considering how scared she is of them

2x02 Pool of Tears

It's nice seeing one of the Skins twins playing another role and Ellie trying to explain to Cass her accident in the pool was ghost related was interesting but you just knew she would think she's crazy and she was lucky she was found in time the first time but tragic she died the second time

2x03 Unfaithful

Reeta sleeping with Dan was bizarre considering she had just moved in and was asking him to arrange her wedding day and a small world that she was also Max's ex-girlfriend but you have to feel sorry for leaving it to late to make his move on Ellie after she also slept with Dan and I suppose Eve in the yellow dress story will be revealed at the end of the season

2x04 Jude

Jude trying to kill Scott by what ever means possible was interesting considering he appears to be possessed and Ellie seeing what they did to Eve was scary

23 12
Thread