38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Off The Map Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

That what i like about the episode just as we are used each episode having a happy ending they do this keep us interested in the show only people who from start will appreciate this.

Es Un Milagro

Well nice conclusion shame that lady died

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing Ryan medical condition was a surprise as well

Reply 40#40 kellemanske's post

yeah remember the reason for that medicine was stolen and need re-ordered , they received the medicine the next day delivered to clinic

It's a Leaf

Well another good episode Mina cutting that baby cord had life changing lesson for her but seeing her in dress was amusing since no-one else at party came casual. The mine explosion was good i am glad they managed rescue everyone and glad doctor eye sight was temporary blindness

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

What a responsibility for a stranger baby

There's Nothing To Fix

Well an amusing start to the episode and it does look new doctor starting to become great doctor I mean giving your own blood to save a patient is amazing. We have another risking her life to save a teenager in the river almost drowned. It's sad that mother didn't want that child she was planning to adopt because it has leukaemia  .

I'm Home

Wow another good episode but she really had no choice but resign being doctor after collapse but she can still treat patient so i don't know why she walking away.

Everything's As It Should Be

Well illegal transplant for money i had a feeling as soon as he offer transplant i know something dodgy .

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yeah but these things happen all time in the jungle

I wish they add this to viptv site

Hold on Tight

I can't believe he fired Mina and Lilly help coca farm was surprised i am feel that she going arrested

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

That was some quick thinking

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

She had no idea what was going on

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Mother will probably buy another battery at the shops

There's A Lot To Miss About The Jungle

Well this really was good season finale leaving loads of question if this get renewed .

Reply 65#65 kellemanske's post

Well i didn't know it season final i thought full season 22 episode

Reply 67#67 kellemanske's post

We try our best watch them as quick as possible so that we are ready for anyone willing discuss it   .

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

it is just or does it cost 2 points not free?

38 12
Thread