Thread
Printable Version

Off The Map Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I agree. I really like this show already. It looks a lot like Grey's, but then in the jungle with less focus on the surgery and a lot of focus on the important characters in the hospital.
I love the kid translating

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think this is going to be a lot about the 'great humanitarian', those three new one's and the girl that came back. And also, but a bit less about those two other coworkers of the 'great humanitarian' (sorry I forgot all the names).
And I think the characters will grow a lot in this first season. But I just hope it won't be to much like Grey's used to be (everyone sleeping with everyone and that sort of things) cause then it won't be that original any more (and that wasn't my favorite part of Grey's either). But I'm really curious to everyones past. Although I think it's too bad that in this first episode we already found out this much about the three new ones because I think they should have spread it a little. But we will have to wait and see...

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I loved the second epi, but although I think he was right to propose, it was stupid to try and do it on the river
Nice save with the injection in the heart.
And I loved the supersticious part and 'plastics' taking away the scar.

I keep forgetting the names
I think it's good that Robin? (the girl that came back) told the other girl about the wife and kid of that other doctor, but I think that the guy might not like it that much. Though now she might understand him better.
I also liked that Charlie asked her if she knew his name
and the end with the lady in blue was a bit predictable
The 'ola' conversation was funny

Reply 20#20 bala's post

ok that's helpfull thanks

Reply 39#39 bala's post

it's so sad for both of them. Because it's only going to cause pain. But I think she might get a new heart.
btw, the medication that she gave the girl, was it really the right one, because I thought they had to go with the helicopter to get those...

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Yes, I remember that, but then I don't understand why she needed to get that kid so quickly to the hospital. I thought she would have needed something more difficult. But I'm probably overthinking it

And then to find out that the sister let her cut the cord because she didn't want the responsibility herself.
But they were drunk and stupid in the end!!!

it wasn't because the kid had leukaemia, she just didn't want to have kids. She just didn't have the nerves to tell her husband before.
I loved the ending with brennan crying and I kind of saw it coming that he would join his girl to NY. but I'm also surprised that he is able to leave the clinic for a week.
Mina and the pizza guy was funny and her not having the last word because he died was a little tragic.

Reply 55#55 bala's post

I think that the guy can't think straight anymore. Clark was right giving away the power of attorny cause if she would have been on life support, he wouldn't be able to shut it down. But firing Mina was wrong and I think he will understand that eventually, he was just so upset because she had almost died and all.
And I kind of saw it coming that Brennan would help him with the harvest after the couple. But they really have to see that they don't exaggerate it. In every episode they have this 'extreme' case that gives a message and Brennan just applies it to her life. It's kind of annoying.

I refuse to watch the season final untill I know it is renewed. I hate cliffhangers if they don't get solved.

I never know which ones are finals till you guys say it

Thread