Thread
Printable Version

Episodes Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I wonder what he said to the maid

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was about the coffee and that she's an uptight person

Episode 5 preview

Episode 5

Morning was really great she had no idea what she was doing but this was first episode i really enjoyed from the show. Rape prevention benefit was a great event but humour was really inappropriate

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The girl getting the munches after smoking pot was amusing and being caught watching Morning's video was disturbing

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing

Our Take: David Crane and Jeffrey Klarik

it took 3 attempts

The Show Called 'Pucks!' is No Good? - Episodes, Episode 6 Preview

episode six

Well Beverly and Matt hooking up was rather amusing but person who did the editing made muck up in at start of episode 1 with car accident when it suppose  to be in this episode. I have to say it's now getting interesting  

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Trust Beverly to run into Matt's car but them hooking up at the end was rather amusing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Of all the people she hates he had to be him but seriously Matt talking about his size was amusing

Episode 7 Preview

Episode 7

Best season finale and best episode so far it had laughing so much the fight between Matt and the guy in above video doesn't do it justice but i really hope they make a second season

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was obvious Sean would figure it out after Beverly came home smelling of Matt's cologne

Episodes Blooper Reel

[ Last edited by bala at 3-2-2011 21:07 ]

Episodes Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

A married British comedy team comes to Hollywood to produce a US version of their hit series. However, the husband and wife face challenges when network executives replace the original British lead with Matt LeBlanc. The couple struggles to save their show and their marriage.

BBC SITE

Episode 1

Well the only highlight was Matt getting a handjob from network boss blind women

Season 2, Episode 2

Trying to give him a car was very amusing he really tried his hardest and than giving his partner another car was amusing as she had no problem and i like how he cares for their friendship

2x01 Episode 1

The blind wife must know her husband is cheating on her so giving Matt a hand job was amusing but being told he has butter on his trousers was terrible

Thread