Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Children Shouldn't Play With Undead Things

As soon Aiden befriended Bernie i knew he would find DVD and Josh finally doing it and getting embarrassed very similar with UK one.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I liked the way Aiden embarrassed the bullies with the bed wetting but Sally getting angry with Josh as he was setting up his date with Nora was amusing

1x09 I Want You Back (from The Dead)

Wow what a tragic start with Bernie getting run over thanks to the bullies But what has Rebeca done by turning him and Bernie getting his revenge was predictable, Josh's dream was amusing and Sally and Nick's sex cloud was amusing but what a revelation that Bernie wasn't responsible for the boys death

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wasn't sure if i heard that right

I missed that, hmm.

Syfy Renews 'Being Human' For Season 2

EXCLUSIVE: Syfy has renewed hot freshman drama series Being Human for a second season. In its January 17 debut, Being Human, an adaptation of the British series, averaged 2 million viewers to become Syfy's most watched new scripted series winter premiere since Battlestar Galactica in 2005. The series, produced by Zodiak USA and Muse Entertainment, has solidified its status as Syfy’s most successful winter scripted series launch in 6 years with a season-to-date average of 1.8 million viewers. “Being Human has proven to be a winner for Syfy on all fronts,” said Syfy's president of original content Mark Stern. “Using the original format as inspiration, showrunners/writers Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke – along with a superlative team of writers, cast, and production – have created an amazing, compelling series in its own right," said  We can't wait to watch Aidan, Josh and Sally continue their struggle to be human in the second season!”

Being Human stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath, Sam Huntington and Mark Pellegrino as three supernatural roommates – vampire Aidan (Witwer), ghost Sally (Rath) and werewolf Josh (Huntington) – who share their secrets and a Boston brownstone. It is based on the praised British series, Being Human, created by Toby Whithouse and produced by Touchpaper Television, part of Zodiak Media Group. Carver, Fricke and Whithouse are executive producing with Michael Prupas and Rob Pursey. Being Human marks the first scripted hit for Zodiak USA, which is also behind ABC's new unscripted series Secret Millionaire.

Source

1x10 Dog Eat Dog

Goods episode when the elders are in town which tested their friendship when Josh is forced into a dog fighting and Aidan is forced to play the good son

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Was it just me did they cut out how Josh killed the other wolf ?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

Yes they cut that out

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

That one thing i liked about UK version they never did that-did they actually believe that it too graphic to show to US audience yet they allow CSI to shows to show more graphic ?

Reply 70#70 bala's post

You can't get more graphic than Spartacus

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah that's a good example

Most syfy show are less graphic apart from Sanctuary that only graphic sci-fi show that very similar Being Human.

1x11 Going Dutch

Josh's dream about the baby was amusing and i thought Sally could of given a better fight from the exorcism but jumping in her body was brilliant and Bishop got his revenge but that was a close call for Aidan but what an ending

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yeah but i liked how each of them own issues deal with but i am glad Aiden manges to stake her.

You're the One That I Haunt

Well i liked how he finally confessed Sally murder but that was surprise ending no one saw coming

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I'm glad Sally got her revenge without stooping down to his level and it wasn't a surprise that Bishop was responsible for her disappearance but that was some cliffhanger

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

I got say i like Sally's appearance at the start of the episode was great fantastic work by the make-up crew—she looked positively vile. Thumbs up to Sally as a vengeful ghost though.

1x13 A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Me Killing You

Nice history lesson on how Josh and Aiden first met through a series of flashbacks and great season finale with Nora eventually learning the truth but the looking under the door was nice, Bishop and Aiden's fight to the death was great

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Well i wonder how Josh is going to react to finding out Nora new condition thanks to him and with difference in the UK one Nina got pregnant after she found out but in US but i wasn't sure if Nora lost the baby ?. The looking under the door was nice

Thread