Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

DId you like it better than the UK version Bala??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 arksongbird80's post

It's different from the UK one since all 3 of them don't control over there abilities

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Great cliffhanger but i was trying to remember how the UK one ended but if only he hadn't put his headphones on he would of heard his sister

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's going nightmare wait 1 weeks for the conclusion but this one so far has best remake since exactly copying the UK version in UK version they were all living together.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

In the UK version his sister was the patient and they all moved in together in the first episode but the ghost let her out before the end

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I don't remember George's sister but thanks to reminder

Reply 26#26 bala's post

This is the best of the remakes but still very similar to original and with the UK one being 15 min longer is probably why this ended with the cliffhanger

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I liked it and with people in the US having not seen the UK version it should go over fairly well.  Since I've seen all the UK episodes, this was kinda boring.  Too similar for me, but I do hope it does well!

I'm petitioning (writting all over their website) syfy to do a another generation of Firefly or and earlier version or something!  I'm trying.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

What do you think of suzie?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Who was Suzie

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

The ghost

Reply 31#31 bala's post

She was okay.  I'm glad she can't touch anything.  Annie being able to make so much tea was just kinda weird.  Ghosts aren't suppose to be able to do that kinda thing....

Susie is pretty.    They guys should like that.

What did you think Bala????

Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

do you notice she's closest resemblance to Annie ?

Reply 33#33 bala's post

OH yeah I got that.

Aiden was too chizelled
Josh isn't quirky enough.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Sally the ghost was OK but not as good as Annie and they do look similar

There Goes The Neighborhood, Part 2 - Being Human

Sally was wearing almost the same outfit as Annie too. I agree I like a better looking Vampire but Josh is better.

have ya'll heard about this?
SpinoffThe BBC has commissioned an online extension to be called Becoming Human. This will be launched midway through the transmission of series three of Being Human, itself due to begin in January 2011.[17]

There Goes The Neighborhood, Part 2

This was great part 2 and not as great as first part but still reminds me of UK version i completely forgotten about her attacking werewolf guy.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Tough call for Josh about not telling Emily about being a werewolf and Rebecca has become a handful

Thread