Thread
Printable Version

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human (US) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Being Human is a re-imagining of the acclaimed BBC original series that follows three 20-something roommates: A ghost, a vampire and a werewolf who are struggling to keep their dark secrets from the world, while also helping each other navigate the complexities of living double lives."Being Human is a smart, contemporary, young and imaginative series that reflects Syfy's new brand positioning. We are very excited to adapt this for an American audience and bring it into Syfy's family of programming," said Dave Howe, President, Syfy.The series will star Sam Witwer (Smallville, Battlestar Galactica), Meaghan Rath (The Assistants), Sam Huntington (Cavemen, Superman Returns) and Mark Pellegrino (Lost, Supernatural).Rounding out the creative team is Adam Kane (The Mentalist, Heroes) as director and co-executive producer, with executive producer Michael Prupas (The Kennedys, Pillars of the Earth) alongside husband and wife executive producers/writers Jeremy Carver (Supernatural) and Anna Fricke (Men in Trees, Everwood). Muse Entertainment will be producing 13 compelling 1-hour episodes for Syfy.

Source

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-22-2011 21:07 ]
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 1#1 arksongbird80's post

I cannot wait to watch this.

I'm looking forward to it as well.  I'm thinking about watching the UK version just to get an idea how it will be different here in America....hmmm

Should this thread be moved??  
Is it labeled well??

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

Didn't anyone see the trailer i posted for this show?

No bala I'm so sorry. I missed it entirely!

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

it was posted on free chatting topic Upcoming TV Shows -See comment 24

Okay.  I'm in the know again!

Reply 8#8 arksongbird80's post

it's ok most members miss it -i was planning on doing a thread when it started airing but you beat me to it

I liked the part of the trailer when I think the werewolf said lets have a dinner party and eat all the guests.

Yeah that's my favorite part too Spratt....  

HUMAN TONIGHT

Reply 12#12 bala's post

There seems to be a bit confusion over this because according website it suppose air 17 January yet there youtube channel has uploaded this but syfy website it's not even on today?. I don't know what's going on.

All I know is what the website states.    I wouldn't worry about what Youtube says.  Go with the website.
http://www.syfy.com/beinghuman/index.php

Reply 14#14 arksongbird80's post

they removed it

Reply 15#15 bala's post

YAY!!! Delimma Averted!

Reply 16#16 arksongbird80's post

Well not long now until we see the US version

Will you have access to the US verision Bala??   I had to work so I didn't get to see it.  I'll have to find it on the internet tomorrow.  Annoying.

Reply 18#18 arksongbird80's post

Yep also access to skins (US) version as well

Pilot

Well that what I call a cliffhanger i can't believe he's going kill his sister

Thread