Thread
Printable Version

Primeval Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yeah she's done quite well for herself compared to the other members

Episode 2

Well Conner friend from season 1 returns and it seems like he found one they missed but thanks to it he was able to get back on the team . Moving in with Jess will be mistake i just know it.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I forgot about little Rex from Abby's apartment and being late and blaming it on the traffic lights was funny but locking Duncan in a green container was not the best idea, all that from a baby dinosaur down the toilet

I wanted more for this 1st episode! I felt like it dragged on and could of moved faster and had more meat! JMO

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yeah it amazing stuff we flash down the toilet but she could been a rich women if she sold it

Come on Guys that episode hasn't even aired yet and now we are getting spoilers. Lets hold of discussing it until it airs.

Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

It has aired,

[ Last edited by bala at 1-3-2011 13:25 ]

OK sorry I thought it didn't air until the 8th. but I guess it aired Sunday.
Well I liked eppy 2 much better than eppy 1. and this season looks awesome!

Reply 28#28 gabsimom's post

From now it's only 1 episode on Saturday .

like you said 2 episode better than 1

We need better season 4 vip image

Episode 3

Well look like we got some bad guys and Conner accidental lock down was great when figured back door but saving Rex was good.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Trust Rex to set of lock down but you cant blame Conner because he was only doing as he was told and without knowing all the facts about new dawn

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

He should of know that Rex was loose ?

So we are worried about this bad guy who is from a time before their were cars. He looks a little crazy I am more worried about the other mysteries. New Dawn? and who is this old guy and what is he trying to stop or start?

Episode 4

It's a shame about the girl, i thought she would of used the trampoline to get higher and trust the boys to activate the lock down

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a shame but i liked that the boys removed her video from system as a sign of respect.

Look like that women has been kidnapped . but did she take one of the trackers ?

Connors is in trouble with Abby not doing anything about new policy about animals which was cruel, it's good thing Lester made him change his mind.

I didn't know school did detention on a Saturdays ?

Episode 5

Well not really a great episode but enjoyable to watch

Reply 37#37 bala's post

This reminded me of a cross between The Blair Witch Project and An American Werewolf in London but poor Connor thinking Abby had been eaten

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was nice i love him hugging her and look on her face was priceless.

Episode 6

What a way ruin a wedding thanks to Conner he just had go looking for the creatures

Thread