Thread
Printable Version

Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Queen Cersei saving her brother was nice but then making him walk was amusing and after finding out she's pregnant she's bound to have a girl, the little girl was good with the arrows but not with the sword

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That came as no surprise but i admit her eyes are rather hypnotising

Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Another good episode but arresting the wrong guy at the end was sad . I got see how he get out this mess

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the way she got everyone to draw their swords at the end but the jousting was gruesome

I just discovered its a book as well, I thought it was a just an HBO show. I am excited to watch tommorows.  its been voted over 10 times for the new show list. I hope it gets added on here.

Reply 25#25 minnieholly's post

I am sure it will be but i have feel we wait until next month for them to actually them to add it

The Wolf and the Lion

Well i like how he helped fend off the attack but her sister breastfeeding her 5 year old son was rather disturbing and he really seems to be weak boy. Ned almost getting killed at end was lucky but now he need find his wife before any more trouble happens.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

He was a bad sport after loosing the jousting competition but killing the horse was gruesome and Ned getting attacked from behind was cowardly but he paid the price

A Golden Crown

Well what a way to get a crown that was horrible having melted gold poured on him . Ned realise there going problem and getting his daughter out was a good move. . I liked how he was able to go free having champion defend him i really didn't see coming.

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Cersei eating the heart was gruesome and he should of been more careful about the way he demanded the crown but the sword fight around the hole was impressive

I am loving Cersei her brother deserved worse. I think Ned has discovered the secret that got the last hand killed. No blonde babies from the King or his family line?

1x07 You Win or You Die

I didn't realise at first that it was two women but interrupting her yes with no was amusing and that was a good call on the casket of wine and what a climax's after King Robert died and they fight over who will take his place

ok I think somehow you are ahead a week Jim.  Lucky duck.

Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

yeah HBO are offering advance preview for there audience

HBO GO- you should be able watch next episode.

I don't have HBO but that is nice.

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Sorry your right you can't access it unless you have a subscription

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather amusing but i was curious why he was coach them ?. It's good thing she has someone looking out for her.. What a gift the savage man is going give to his unborn son a throne . Look like we have another player in the game of throne .

Great cliffhanger a piece of paper -it's a shame there was no witness to the will

Golden Grown was soo cool at the end I didn't even know you could kill a man that way.

Reply 38#38 minnieholly's post

Seriously anything with Hot liquids can kill a person

1x08 The Pointy End

Sansa will have a hard time convincing her father to announce Joffrey as the king

Thread