Thread
Printable Version

Firefly Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Firefly Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Firefly Here

Click Here For The Firefly About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Firefly on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 22:37 ]

Does anyone know why the show was cancelled?  Is it worth getting into?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

The show is awesome.  It was cancelled because the network (Fox - which was new at the time) was too cheap and near-sighted to give it a chance to build an audience.  Though there are only 14 episodes (and a feature film), it's definitely worth watching.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

OMG i got stuck watching a marathon.  I'm 3-4 episodes in and I'm hooked!  LOVVVVE it!

They should do a remake or the next generation and give it a go again.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

Once you're through watching the series, watch the movie Serenity.  It helps to tie up the loose ends, though I would have loved more episodes too.  

Reply 5#5 waterlilybarb's post

Ahhh Barb.  I've seen the movie a couple times, but always thought it came First...not second.  I will watch it again though.  It will probably make more since.

Firefly 10th Anniversary: Browncoats Unite (2012)

It has been years since I have watched this and as most of the characters are better know for what they have done since, this was great to see the cast talk about the show which was in trouble right from the start and the clips were a nice recap but talking about Serenity has got me interested enough to watch next

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Wow!  I can't believe it's been 10 years already!  I watched Serenity (for the umpteenth time) again on the weekend.  "I am a leaf on the wind.  See how I fly."

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

I thought I had watched it before but after watching none of it was familiar so this must of been my first

Thread