33 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-21-2012 23:15  
Good finale with the mother load of walkers to kill so they will have to find a new place to live next season but almost leaving Andrea behind was terrible and with them all splitting up to escape was ...
Yes but who was the person that saved Andrea ?

Seed

Well i don't know what to make of this first episode it seems it just felt like i watch one shoot up movie where they just shot zombies for first half an hour but finding that prison was luck but good to see Karl do some shooting. It does seem the characters have harden a bit from previous season.

Sick

Well i can't believe he was ok after all of that but those prisoners really didn't last long did they

Walk with Me

Well i had feeling that place was too good to be true and find out how they got the weapons were sad.

Reply 6#6 Milks26's post

Well you really picked the right episode to comment on but i am actually glad she's dead because she really started to annoy me in this series but should she have taken pills last season?. Think about it if she had she wouldn't have to die and her son shooting her means he just lost all his innocence in that moment. Killing someone you love will certainly have an effect of him .

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

That was a nice twist that it was his imagination it really had me going

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Wait until February to find out plus we have new characters

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's good thing i have all Hallmark & Lifetime Christmas movies to keep me busy during Christmas season

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she had a chance to end it but didn't take the opportunity

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well with a dad like that i am not surprised

Pale Horse

Talk about the calm before the storm

Not an eventful episode

Killer Within, Part II

Well the titles wrong but what an episode Andry trying to escape but she get captured

33 12
Thread