Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 - 18 Miles Out

Andrea so called helping Hershel's youngest daughter face a crucial decision but leaving her knowing she wants to kill herself was a strange was to get her to realise she wants to live and for a moment i thought Rick was going to leave Shane in the bus

2x11 Judge, Jury, Executioner

Carl's actions with the walker had unintended consequences because he told nobody about him and now Dale has paid with his life and telling his dad to kill the kid was a surprise

2x12 Better Angels

It looks like Shane has done it again taking their prisoner out into the woods and headbutting the tree was a sneaky way to make it look like he was attacked but finding his body has made it obvious he killed him and Carl finishing of Shane was great because he saved his dad

2x13 Beside the Dying Fire

Good finale with the mother load of walkers to kill so they will have to find a new place to live next season but almost leaving Andrea behind was terrible and with them all splitting up to escape was predictable but glad most of them got to the highway

The Walking Dead Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres October 14, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Just watched the talking dead special which included an exclusive season 3 preview  which looked awesome and the decapitated head still moving was great, picking up the aspirin was amusing

3x01 Seed

Setting up base in the prison was great and what a tragedy having to chop Hershel's leg off to try and keep him alive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 11-8-2012 09:49 ]

3x02 Sick

I half expected Maggie to kill Hershel to put him out of his pain and I could see Tomas being a problem after he killed Big Tiny so it was a good job Rick split his head

3x03 Walk with Me

Merle returning after being handcuffed to the roof was a surprise and Michonne killing her own zombies was great as they were starting to get noisy, the Governor seems to be a cold blooded killer

3x04 Killer Within

Shouting up to Maggie and Glenn in the watch tower "are you coming" was funny and who the hell sabotaged their safety by leading the walkers to them but I should of seen Lori demise coming with them practising on the walkers

3x05 Say the Word

The Governor having his own walkers locked up is very much like Hershel with his locked in the barn and the phone ringing was a surprise

3x06 Hounded

Going after Michonne was a bad idea but hopefully she will help them get Glenn and Maggie back and I had a feeling the phone call were in Rick's imagination

3x07 When the Dead Come Knocking

That was some beating Glenn got and what the Governor made Maggie do was disgusting but it was a good job Michonne found Rick's camp and told them about Maggie and Glenn

3x08 Made to Suffer

I'm glad they rescued Maggie and Glenn and Andrea returning fire not knowing who she was shooting at was bizarre but at least she knows about the heads the Governor had and what cliffhanger with the brothers lives in danger

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Looks like most of the shows are coming to a mid season finale

Reply 23#23 bala's post

My wife loves the Christmas 24 channel

3x09 The Suicide King

Andrea speech calming those with the Governor was impressive considering he looks like he is ready to give up and looks like Rick is about to crack

3x10 Home

Why on earth would the Governor ask Andrea to fill in for him when he don't trust her and has Milton watching her and the rescue on the bridge was bizarre when you think they were half way across with abandoned cars and walkers all around them, the Governor's attack on the prison was intense

3x11 I Ain’t A Judas

Andrea being blind to the Governor's evil way's is getting tiresome but how much has changed since Andrea left is incredible

3x12 Clear

Running into Morgan after all this time was a surprise as he was only in the first episode I think and Carl is becoming quite a good solider

Thread