Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

So far, its been a great season. My only hope is that (the cast) they leave the barn......and nothing stupid happens like Glen deciding to stay.......their ideologies do not mesh with Hershel and his family.
Plus, Lori and the baby... ...that's not going to work out.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-12-2012 11:36 ]

Nebraska

Are we going to have an entire season on this farm? The show is still enjoyable, but slowly these writers/producers are killing a great show.

They fed these walkers everyday, and now where supposed to believe that no one saw a little girl in the barn.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

As far as this season is concerned the show has been dying slowly.

Everyone's been on a monologue platform the entire season.

Season Finale

Finale was good....its too bad we had to suffer and scrounge for a decent episode in  season 2 -  with all the monolouges they had.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Episode 4

Sup y'll

Great episde last night.  

When I saw the zombie walking up on T-Dog's back....I knew he was a going to die....but, at the same time I was hoping that he would've turned around in time, or someone would have saved him.

I think the show messed up by killing Lori. She died too soon. Although, you don't want a show that's predictable and sticks to the comic book's script, ....she should've died later in the season when the Governor and his people try to take the prison.

Now:  

1. You have a son that just killed his Mother
2. A grieving Rick...who did not get to say goodbye or patch things up last minute
3. A starving baby

BAD call.   Thank God Carol's still alive....they think she's dead....but I doubt it. We need a Mom around now.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-5-2012 11:53  
Well you really picked the right episode to comment on but i am actually glad she's dead because she really started to annoy me in this series but should she have taken pills last season?. Think about ...
Yeah Lori was annoying.....but gone too soon.

Carl's a brat!

Episode 5

Alright overall good episode.

I was not the least bit surprised about the Gov & his dead kid.

I saw it coming....had a feeling. Just another Hersel who wants to cure everyone so they can once again live in a "Kumbayah" existence.

I can't wait for Andrea to stop drinking the 'cool-aid' and leave Woodbury. I hope Michonne makes it to the prison real soon and reveal that Andrea was once her companion.

Hopefully this whole Woodbury sequence won't drag forever and stop boring me.

Episode 7

Epi 7

Nothing really happened...more filler than anything. But as always Michoone kicking a** was good to see

Epi 8

Great episode last night, although, I could've done without Milton's experiment and Andrea & The Gov.

I loved the look on Michonne's face when everyone was welcoming Carol back. She realised that they were not like the Woodbury group

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

MilksThe character of Tyrese will be added in the mid-season finale.

And I'm happy to annouce that 'Chad Coleman" (from HBO's The Wire) will be in the title role.

Since the show began of been begging for a strong male black lead....We got it now.

Thread