44 123
Thread
Printable Version

viptv.net not working

viptv.net not working

Hey I live in the UK and I can't get access to the viptv.net website. I keep getting the 404 not found page on both IE and FF... Is the site being upgraded? Or is there a new link?

Reply 1#1 tinkerbell648's post

No at present viptv site is currently unavailable

Reply 2#2 bala's post

In the states and I haven't had a problem today

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

I don't know what's going on because movie site is also getting the same error.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I don't know about any movie site, just know that I am having no problems with VIP site.

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

It must be a regional problem

Reply 5#5 sanggye's post

sanggye if you are getting vip can you ask live CS why people in the UK are not getting it thanks
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 7#7 magic4u's post

Hi Gary, just tried using a US proxy server which works but the live CS are offline at the mo. Ljb is aware there is an issue. All I can suggest to everyone in UK at least is to use www.tv-video.net The free site is working for myself at least.

Reply 8#8 casper27's post

Can you explain how to do that ?

Reply 9#9 bala's post

See pm.

Reply 10#10 casper27's post

cheers casper im not sure i would stick my password in a site via a proxy but at least LBJ knows
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 11#11 magic4u's post

Did not log in just accessed the site.

I can access via the US too (through my job) and the Live CS is still offline. I'll keep an eye on it. Edit, actually it's working for me on my normal connection (via Ireland) so it must just be a UK thing? [ Last edited by shinny at 10-11-2010 15:13 ]

Uk here too and yep 404 so i cant watch new Dexter

i am having trouble acessing viptv what is wrong i have over 800points. i have been trying all day

Reply 15#15 darren1's post

There is a problem with the site. It is been looked into by the Admin team. We will post more information cause/timescale and such when we know more. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Reply 16#16 casper27's post

Just to let you know, it seems to be working in Canada - at least where I am. Had no trouble accessing the movie site either.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

but can you play the episodes?

Yeah, I'm in UK and it's not working for me either

44 123
Thread