Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Leap of Faith

Who would thought a suspect who said they spoke to god actually could prove the father was a killer when all evidence pointed out she was crazy

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Now that's what i call a difference of opinion, one rings the paramedics while the daughter rings the cops but what a world we live in when we don't believe that God talks to some people, he looked scared when she brought his medication to the cops

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

That's what i like about the show because it did look like an accident the way we taken in from start episode.

Parenthood

Well thinking it was father who shot the criminal when it was the son but i didn't quite catch what happens to him since the episode overshadowed with arrest of the Mayor daughter who doesn't know he's her father it was nice that she got community service.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I think they shot the wrong criminal as it was the one with the gun that should of been shot for what he did to the woman's face and they should of taken their money back as it's it was his dads wages and it was no good to the dead kid, Ariel mother going begging for mercy was interesting considering who her real father is

The Life We Chose

Well this was sad episode but getting the phantom was great

2x15 The Life We Chose

That was cruel showing the mother the two photos of her son but she did refuse to help and as she said it's the hazards of the job which works both sides of the law. The way Danny got the info on the cop killer was amusing but you can understand why he took it personal after loosing them and the killer landing on the police car was priceless

2x16 Women With Guns

That was a close when Jamie's undercover case came to a critical stage but the was the rescued him while keeping his cover save was good and Frank love life being the family gossip was amusing

2x17 Reagan V. Reagan

I'm surprised that Jackie or Danny didn't get the registration number of the attempted hit and run car considering how close they were and you just knew that dinner after the court case was going to be uncomfortable but them both being wrong on who they suspected was interesting

Blue Bloods' picked up for third season by CBS

Blue Bloods has reportedly been picked up for a third season.

CBS has elected to renew the cop drama, which stars Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlberg, reports Deadline.

The network is rumoured to be planning early pick-ups for a number of its comedy and drama series, though an official statement is yet to be released.

Shows apparently likely to get recommissioned include Mike & Molly, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds and CSI.

Freshman series 2 Broke Girls and Person of Interest are also expected to be picked up, as are NCIS and spinoff NCIS: Los Angeles.

Two and a Half Men may also return for a tenth season, with CBS currently negotiating a deal with star Ashton Kutcher.

Both The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother have already been renewed for multiple seasons by the network.

Source

No Questions Asked

Well this was tricky situation when one officer decided to take a picture of a suspect at gun ammistry and than using that photo even through they weren't allowed provided for some difficult situation

Some Kind of Hero

Well so much for trying save a baby almost cost him being outed but his partner taking the reconiation was his only choice but getting medal in his pocket was nice.

Reply 42#42 bala's post

The cop was lucky the photo was in her phones trash bin bit i think she did the right thing considering what it had just been used for and i suppose Diane sending the photo of herself should of been obvious as it was her that took it but at first i thought it was the girl next to the guy she was flirting with

Reply 43#43 bala's post

The suicide of the firefighter was interesting considering they thought it was for the insurance policy but i thought that an insurance company wouldn't pay out for suicide and who would of thought Jamie saving the baby from a burning building would cause so much trouble

2x20 Working Girls

Jackie and Danny being assigned to protect the key witness in a Russian mob trial was interesting especial because there was a gun hidden in the so called safe hotel room which meant there was a leak somewhere, the way they flushed out the leak and then the ambush was great

2x21 Collateral Damage

I'm not surprised that Frank put Jaime under house arrest when the Sanfino family put out a hit on him

2x22 Mother's Day

Danny and Jamie coming to blows over an arrest was a surprise and the race to stop the biological weapon attack without letting the public know was risky but finding the missing kid alive after two years was a nice way to end the season

Blue Bloods Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 28, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Family Business

Another good returning episode that smart thinking texting Cab code to his wife

Domestic Disturbance

Well another ok episode but glad he drop the charges against that women consider he had the power

Thread