Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I'm glad that they ended that story in this Season. It wouldn't have been right to carry it into next Season too. Love this show now. It's one of my top 5 go to shows.

Reply 61#61 shinny's post

Your new avatar is that a piece of candy?

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Yeh, it's a Hello Kitty Lolly

Reply 63#63 shinny's post

Ok i got used to the old one so i got a bit shock when you changed it. it almost blinded me

Blue Bloods Might Of Been Renewed According To New York Times

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a great bust at the end and Jamie saving the girl twice was nice

This is an awesome show, one of the best season finales in a long time, I really hope the don't cancel it. I've always loved Tom Selleck and the cast is perfect for this show. I was happy to see that they were able to bring down the rouge Blue Templar cops and get the answers they needed regarding the murder of Joe. It's an excellent show, one that should continue!!

Reply 67#67 gypsiegirl66's post

It's been renewed

Blue Bloods Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

2x01 Mercy

Delighted to have this back as it's one of my favs.

So we have a new mayor and he respects Frank for something he did when he was a cop on the streets. It was good how he held that back until he needed to say it.

Looks like Jamie is going to go under cover.

Shaping up for an interesting Season!

Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jamie going undercover should make for an interesting season and a stroke of luck who the kid he saved is related too, sending the killer back home turned out for the best considering the wife didn't want a scandal

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was the best but i wonder how  Jamie will do undercover?. I can't wait to find out .

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have to agree with you. Jamie undercover is something that is going to put a twist on the show. He just does not seem like the undercover type.

As a season premier I thought it was a little weak until the end, with Jamie about to go under cover. I would have liked to see a couple of twists in the murder case, I'm guessing with the new mayor they couldn't fit that in.
I wonder how this new mayor & Frank will work out, yes he seems to have respect for what Frank did when he was a child, but they do seem to have different ideas about what right & wrong are, that should prove to be interesting. And it sounds like Jamie's undercover case is going to be a bit dangerous, can't wait to see where they're going with this story line. Looking forward to what looks like is going to be a very intriguing season.

2x02 Friendly Fire

Danny shooting a cop who failed to identify himself was sad and it looks like he was taking out his frustration out on everyone because of his wife but a nice result in the end

2x03 Critical Condition

Danny making jokes about the dead bank robbers parents being proud he died with the gun in his hand was amusing but Danny saving the guy's life freaked out his wife which is understandable and Jamie's bag assignment was interesting

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2011 16:56  
Danny shooting a cop who failed to identify himself was sad and it looks like he was taking out his frustration out on everyone because of his wife but a nice result in the end
Well the fact he head injury before was the reason but Danny anger problem was bound to be an issue.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-12-2011 14:47  
Danny making jokes about the dead bank robbers parents being proud he died with the gun in his hand was amusing but Danny saving the guy's life freaked out his wife which is understandable and Jamie's ...
Well i like the twist one robbers was an ex-cop but Danny put his life on the line for a cop. it's sad to find out reason behind the robbery was because his daugher need a transplant . I like how the cases are not straight forward.

Innocence

What a stupid reason shoot 3 kids all because they laughing at a joke . Frank old case about innocent guy who jailed 18 years for a rape he convicted. I like frank told guilty guy there are watching him.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Looking at the mug shots you can under stand why they got the wrong man but 18 years later was sad and the stolen laptop was amusing but the senseless killing of the teenagers in a park was terrible

Thread