Thread
Printable Version

Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah maybe your right

Dedication

Well i like how they took down shooter in middle of the Dedication without anyone realising

Reply 42#42 bala's post

Who would of thought Rory's alibi was the nurse he shot and he didn't need to die but the take down at the ceremony was great

Age of Innocence

What a sad case of a man pretending to be a teenager causing death of that girl .Rich people really are the most troublesome person

Reply 44#44 bala's post

What a way for the family to find out their daughter Betsy was dead with the photo on the news and Nicky having bad dreams after she gets a glimpse of her first murder victim was unfortunate, it's a shame Betsy didn't realised from the style of the writing that it wasn't a teenager she was talking to and the graffiti on the roller shutter was amusing

Graffiti on the roller shutter that was one talented artist.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I'm glad they saw the funny side but at least they know where he lives

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was stupid

Silver Star

Killing an homeless was sad and it almost made Danny take it personally when he found out he was a war veteran . I still don't get why he was homeless since he had a women who cared for him and she had a house ?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was sad when the former U.S. Marine and war hero turned homeless man is found murdered and Danny getting his wish that the killer would do something stupid but that was a tough arrest after finding the Silver Star

To Tell the Truth

Well kidnap cop wife was really crazy but more crazy is that they knew his family was going be in danger and they allowed her to be kidnapped i know they got her back but you would thought they would prevented kidnapping in the first place?.

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Danny should of made sure Linda was safe himself knowing the killer has a history of intimidating witnesses but I'm glad they also got the mole

Model Behavior

Well this was an average episode i really should paid more attention but it's a good thing she didn't jump

Reply 53#53 bala's post

The life of a runway model is short enough without being killed by the competition

I love Blue Bloods. That is all

All That Glitters

Well who would of thought she arranged the whole thing but she was rather convincing

Reply 56#56 bala's post

She was very convincing but to be caught because of a voice message she left which was great

Cellar Boy

Well you must really be cold to frame your own brother for murder of your parents.

He's really over his head with them cutting his breaks but impressed how he handled that situation crashing into empty parking lot

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ronnie was to easy to frame with all his problems but his brother i could see doing but his sister knowing was a surprise and that was a lucky escape with the car

The Blue Templar

Well they finally found people responsible for their brothers death

Thread