Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Shades of Blue

It was about time we meet his wife after all the conversation they have had over past 2 seasons.

Reply 101#101 bala's post

The way the cop's got their revenge when Megan pissed off the whole police department was amusing and what a turnaround for the junkie and it was nice to see Bud's wife

Sympathy for the Devil

Well the fact that everyone hated that women didn't help but Megan was very professional about finding out who killed her

Reply 103#103 bala's post

I agree, but I feel sorry for her mother.. Wonder how that will continue.

Reply 103#103 bala's post

Megan telling the new reporter live on camera that she was the suspect was amusing but she asked for it getting in everyone's face and what a tragedy that the mother was responsible

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2012 23:45 ]

2x14 Cold Blooded

I had a feeling it was the son who killed Joe but it being his wife Karen was a surprise and being able to cure Henry was nice, Peter seeing his father didn't go to well but he did get a nice photo of his mother who died just after giving birth to him

Occupational Hazards

Megan mother trying get megan a boyfriend was rather amusing but Kate losing her position was a surprise

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I agree. Kate losing the position was a surprise, but how long will it last. Curtis can't handle Megan.
The date was amusing. I actually like the guy. He was great.

Reply 110#110 kellemanske's post

Well i don't know given that only person that give back to her doesn't like her but seriously you would thought she handed the job to Megan instead of Curtis?

Reply 111#111 bala's post

no, I just didn't expect them to give it to any of them. I would have thought that if she got demoted, they would bring in a stranger.

We saw Curtis try and stand up to Megan with the budget in one of the earlier episodes and she always gets what she wants.
I really don't believe he can handle her. But then again, maybe nobody can.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 2-23-2012 16:10 ]

Reply 112#112 kellemanske's post

I was expecting her to become the new boss

Reply 113#113 bala's post

Are you kidding me? That would be a PR nightmare. Megan isn't the least bit good in politics. She hates it.

Reply 114#114 kellemanske's post

Sorry but you misunderstand me , when you said that you were expecting someone new ,  the her i was talking about was women who fired Kate   .

Reply 115#115 bala's post

oh ok; that i do understand.

Reply 116#116 kellemanske's post

She already has a job so unless she decides incorporate her current job into that job?

Home Invasion

Well what an awful way to find out your parent were murdered on your mobile phone . Curtis being boss has gone to his head but Kate's prank was rather amusing he deserved it and he was good sport when she told him .

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Kate's loosing her job because she paused during the press conference was a surprise and who would of thought the random taxi accident would uncover two murders, Megan's prank about her surprise date was amusing

Reply 118#118 bala's post

That was a nifty app on his phone but what a way to find his dads body and Curtis's new position going to his head was amusing but the practical joke was priceless, Megan's new love life heating up with the gardener oh! sorry the landscape architect was nice

Thread