Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Broken Home

Thanks to her daughter taking pictures she able find out how that girl died it was rather cold killing your own sister because she changed charities

Well, Money is a powerfull motive. She didn't just change charities, she was about to take away all the money that the sis thought was rightfully hers. And the brother turning in the mother, I didn't see that one coming.

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

Well after what her mother did i am glad he turned her in That was his sister she could live a better life

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Lacey thinking her parents were getting back together because of the phone calls from her mothers office was amusing and Nikki's mother swapping the pills for over two years was diabolical but i liked the way the mother was arrested at the church and lets hope she gets lots of publicity

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Body of Proof season 2 promo

2 X 01

This was a cool ep. I like the quick response of the police once they though the neighborhood may be in serious trouble. It is also nice that she is starting to have better connection with her daughter.

2x01 Love Thy Neighbor

The misunderstanding about what was heard through the paper thin walls was amusing and who would of thought there was a meths lab in that neighborhood

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

loved the references to desperate housewives.  FUNNY!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 69#69 arksongbird80's post

Yeah it was clever of the writer incorporate that in one of her lines but finding out the neighbourhood were swingers was rather amusing.

2x02 Hunting Party

Playing Peter up after visiting six sperm banks was amusing and some of the people Curtis interviewed for the job were freaky but what an ending with the killer being killed right under their noses

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah interviews were nice distraction from the episode but killer was a surprise but the video was nice

Missing

Well finding out who kidnap the boy but meeting megan's mother was interesting and nice talk at the end

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Bud was lucky after his interrogation of the prime suspect

Hard Knocks

Well delivering an alive body to morgue was amusing and i hope new girl stays she's rather amusing . Well i glad death of other guy lead them discovering about the school chemical problem and stupid women throwing her coat away in front of megan you would thought she would get rid of the evidence?

2x04 Lazarus Man

It's a good job they didn't start the autopsy on the guy who was alive but could you imagine their faces if he got up while they were cutting him and his result with the coat

Point of Origin

Well the fire was sad and shame she died after being rescued but fire investigator was a little convenient but i should known it was his partner

Reply 77#77 bala's post

It's sad that after Peter rescued the young woman from the house fire that she was killed in the hospital and the arson investigator was a real jerk but Skip being the one that was responsible was a surprise

Second Chances

Well finding out how she got killed was awful but the fact she survived went back make sure she's died was sad all because he was jealous?

Thread