Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would of thought the easiest way would be to give up the drugs and not kill someone to be a good mother

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

I agree with you but that's the problem with drug addict they don't think logical

Reply 42#42 bala's post

I think most drug addicts with babies would use formula milk so not to poison the baby

Talking Heads

Wow cutting up the body into that many pieces was cruel. They still managed to find all pieces which was amazing. It was a good episode

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Megan and her team literally piecing the victim back together was impressive and her daughter wanting to see a dead body was strange but the finished video was beautiful

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

I thought she wanted to see what dead body look like and yes the video is nice . Most teenagers would be curious about a dead body would make for interesting biology lesson

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I really enjoyed this episode and thought they brought a very humanized aspect to the morgue.  I liked it.

The video at the end was very good.  Go lacey.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Dead Man Walking

Well Megan actually saving the guy by doing a emergency surgery and find out who tampered with equipment was interesting.

I especially loved the twist in the end.

Reply 49#49 kellemanske's post

This is show is in a bubble for me.  I enjoy the episodes, but if I miss them or never see an episode again I probably wouldn't notice.   I enjoyed this episode.  It was one of the better.  I really like that the Guy detective is out of the picture.  He was annoying.  The twist at the end was especially good and the M.E. and the twin hitting it off was nice.

He needs a hair cut.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 48#48 bala's post

That was interesting who and why she tampered with equipment and the twin thing was amusing

Society Hill

Wow finding out what caused her victims death was interesting election should of been obvious but taking  the space heater with her was a smart move and to think if she had gotten her hair out of the pool she would of got away with it.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It's surprising it took so long to figure out she was electrocuted but leaving the old hair from her locket was her downfall but the other guy slipping her Aspirin was lucky

All in the Family

Well i found interesting if Megan ex husband hooks up with her boss . it's on going story line but megan mis understanding that car pooling instead having time spend with her daugher

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I was thinking the same about the ex and the boss, but I don't know. At the end, when she dropped her daughter off at the house of her ex, he looked a lot friendlier then at first. So maybe some day they will work things out, it is tv after all

Reply 55#55 kellemanske's post

Well i think he was being nice

Reply 54#54 bala's post

It made sense why Megan didn't want the cop to tell the boy about his dead father from her own experience and the carpool turned out OK

Buried Secrets

Well another good episode Megan tricking the guy to confess making him believe he was dying . That was rather amusing to find what the cure was .

I liked that too, but megan's dad was a surprise and the request to exume him being denied by her mother was harsh from both of them.

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Nice result in solving the cops murder she was also able solved his cold case at the same time

Thread