Thread
Printable Version

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Body of Proof Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Former neurosurgeon Megan Hunt, brings a unique and refreshing crime solving perspective to her new job as Medical Examiner and finds herself at odds with just about everyone she runs into. In addition to starting a new career, Megan must also rebuild her relationship with her family which she has neglected for her career.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 1-9-2011 20:14 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 8-18-2011 06:24 ]

For some reason this show didn't air last night it was suppose to

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I just read on another site that it starts on October 22nd not September 24th but i cant find a date on ABC

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

it kind of odd that tvrage had it airing on September 24th

I really got excited

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Unfortunately tvrage have made a few mistakes in the past but i do like the layout and i use the weekly schedule which includes yesterday which is a great feature

Update

Body of Proof is an upcoming American medical drama television series. Starring Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan, it was to premiere on Friday nights on ABC on October 22, 2010.[1] However with the failure of Thursday night drama My Generation and the current struggles of The Whole Truth on Wednesday evenings, the network is currently holding back the series in order to launch it on a better evening

Source

Now i am bit annoyed first they postpone it for 1 month now it look like they planning to hold back until 2011. - I understand the reason but at same time if this show fails next year they can't blame us.

Body Of Proof' to premiere in Europe

ABC's new series Body Of Proof will air in some European countries before the US.

The show stars Dana Delany as a neurosurgeon who becomes a medical examiner after a car accident.

The Walt Disney Company has now announced that the series will premiere in Italy, Spain and Hungary from January and February. The programme will then launch in the US later in the season.

Other early international launches are also expected, although details of which countries will be involved have not yet been revealed.

Catherine Powell from The Walt Disney Company said: "Body Of Proof has generated buzz from the pilot stage and, in response to client demand, we're pleased to be bringing it to international viewers so early."

The crime channel Alibi has picked up Body Of Proof in the UK but it is not yet known when it will air.

Source

Wow this has got most crazy show scheduling situation-it better be worth the wait    

Reply 7#7 bala's post

As you say it better be worth the wait

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Do we have any download cappers in Italy, Spain and Hungary ?

As long as it not dubbed only has language subtitles

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The chances are they will be dubbed just like films that have been released abroad first

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well that's a shame

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I was in Italy last year, most of the films and series are dubbed there. In almost every west-european country they dub, it's a real shame! In Belgium, they just put subtitles and it really helps to learn English faster etc and it helps if you go to another country for quite a while you can still watch tv... I hope some of the countries will stop dubbing cause it really doesn't look good, you see the lips of the actors speaking english but the text is in French. It just isn't right.

Finally

On November 30, 2010 it was announced by ABC that the series will premier March 29, 2011

Source

Reply 13#13 bala's post

At least good thing all 13 episode have already been filmed

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Finally we should be able to watch this tomorrow, i cant believe how long from it was first announced to be aired

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Please don't jinx it a lot can happen between now and tomorrow.

Pilot

Finally get a chance to watch this series and i have to say it wasn't a bad first episode and it will take time to get into the show but finding out who killed the jogger was a twist. She kind of reminds me female version of House

I really liked the pilot.
You're right about the female version of House, but I think that she's also different in a lot of ways.
The flashback to the accident was nice for us to understand what happened
and it looks like Peter really wants to help her.
I already dislike her Ex because he lied to their daughter about her mother not being able to make it
but the kid is smart and I loved the cake at the end.
Also a nice twist with the killing.

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Well we don't know story with the EX we have no idea what type of mother she was and you can't portray him as bad guy from 1 episode.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Maybe not, but for as far as I can tell, she wasn't a great mother because she was never around. She let her carrier come before her family, which is basicly why she lost her husband and child. It doesn't look like she was abusive, a really bad parent other then not being there, ... So her Ex should be happy that she is trying to reconnect with their daughter and give their daughter a chance to get to know her mother, eventhough it's late. And I know that that can't be easy for him, but by lying, he is only hurting his own child more which can't be the intention.
I understand why he doesn't want her to get to know her daughter, he thinks it's too late and all and he doesn't want his daughter to get hurt. But the kid is 15, she can deside for herself.
btw: I didn't mean he was a bad guy, I'm just saying that it was not the right thing to do. He could at least have told the kid the truth. And I don't like that he made it look like she was the bad guy cause she was really trying.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 3-30-2011 11:56 ]

Thread