43 123
Thread
Printable Version

Undercovers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Undercovers Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Undercovers Premiered on NBC on September 22, 2010

From acclaimed writer/producer/director J.J. Abrams and executive producer/writer Josh Reims comes a sexy, fun, action-packed spy drama that proves once and for all that marriage is still the world's most dangerous partnership.

Outwardly, Steven Bloom and his wife, Samantha, are a typical married couple who own and operate a small catering company in Los Angeles - with help from Samantha's easily frazzled handful of a sister, Lizzy, Secretly, the duo were two of the best spies the CIA had ever known, until they fell in love on the job five years ago and retired.

When fellow spy and good friend Leo Nash goes missing while on the trail of a Russian arms dealer, the Blooms are reinstated by boss and agency liaison, Carlton Shaw, to locate and rescue Nash.

With assistance from resourceful CIA field agent Bill Hoyt, whose professional admiration for Steven isn't hard to miss, the pair is thrust back into the world of espionage, disguises and hand-to-hand combat.

Following leads that take them to cities spanning the globe, Steven and Samantha quickly realize that perhaps this supercharged, undercover lifestyle provides exactly the kind of excitement and romance that their marriage has been missing.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Undercovers Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-17-2012 23:44 ]

i am really looking forward to this but with sneak peek i pity much know what's going happen in the first episode.

Good first episode but i don't know what CIA is hiding from them because they have no idea what going on. I thought some of it over the top seriously shoot missal at car was overkill

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah it was a little of an overkill but I loved it. I like the fact that they both where spy's before and their governments needs them again. This is going to be an interesting show.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

She had to do something did you see the car she was driving it looked like an old lada

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I would been more impressed if she could  of stop them using that car .

Episode 2

It's clear the guy was out of practice forgetting to switch on the tracker but micro-explosive was impressive and she got lucky with black wire

I was all for the "new" alias but this show so far is just watered down blah.  So far i'm not a fan. The first episode was ok, something to build on but the second i'm surprised i actually watched to the end.  
Is every episode gonna be the wife flirts with the bad guy, the husband messes up and then fixes it. The skreech (saved by the bell) like helper dude is gonna drool over the husband the rest of the time.  the characters are just so cardboard cutout.
i think this series is going into my only when there's nothing else to watch list.

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

Yes i think first few episode are going to be like that it would strange if after 5 years they can actually do everything correctly-i think going phase where they rusty if this makes second season build story-lines.it's very predictable

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That micro car bomb was impressive and Steven forgetting to switch the tracker on did show he was out of practice but i feel sorry for whoever has to sort all the other phones at the end of the conference

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well someone has to do it

Devices

Another average episodes but his wife better at climbing a wall than him was amusing.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

She did make the climbing look easy but i did liked when they opened the truck door and hit the guy in the head

Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

I have to agree with you it is an ok show but nothing that stands out. I hoped it would get better but it has not.

Reply 15#15 carlorica's post

Well we know what going happen if this show doesn't retain viewers

Jailbreak

The Irish accent really didn't suit characters

Not Without My Daughter

Another average episode

Reply 17#17 bala's post

What a terrible portrayal of an Irish prison because they made Sean's escape to easy and the Irish accent was amusing, Sean using his favorite name George Best made it to easy to track him down but Marie hearing Sean say he didn't care was sad

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Samantha and Steven almost being outsmarted by the french couple was amusing but it's a shame that Samantha missed Lizzy's celebration

43 123
Thread