39 12
Thread
Printable Version

Spooks Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spooks Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 9 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:16 ]

Episode 1

Great returning episode following the death of Ros Myers, Harry gets his  revenge on the home secretary,  Lucas being saved by an European prostitute was a great way to introduce Beth and the pulse bomb saving London was a calculated risk

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes it was good episode who was that man in the end giving him that bag?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I don't know but it sounds like Lucas has some secrets

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

yes one of them is that his name isn't Lucas

Reply 5#5 bala's post

This is a bit like 24 with Lucas using false ID to get past their security checks but what has Lucas or John got to hide

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I thought the marriage proposal was odd-he should of timed it better but she said no ?

Episode 2

Wow Beth was put in danger by her past but what an episode even after all of that she still manages to keep her job thanks to Lucas

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Smart move by Lucas in accepting the promotion so he could upgrade his security clearance and saving Beth's job will give him some future leverage on Beth

Episode 3

Well not a very interesting episode but i think it mistake Lucas get back in contact with that women.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Harry letting one of the AFF escape and make their way to London to try and get their hands on the nerve agent and working with the Russians was a stupid mistake but i liked the way they edited the video after Beth shot him

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i don't think they had a choice

Episode 4

Beth trying turn a Chinese agent didn't go to plan but i was impressed after all that he willing to back China.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Kai came through just in time but Lucas using another route out of the building to protect Kai was great it's just a shame Kai was being playing by his own people. Dimitri did a great job in defusing the bomb it's just a shame they couldn't of returned it to the Chinese before he defusing it

Episode 5

Lucas arrogance almost cost him is life but became obvious that he was not the assassin and the decoy assassin made some impressive shots, Lucas's mystery man now with his girlfriend looks like he is getting in to deep

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well he was smart shooting through a building to get to a target and it does look like Lucas has dug himself into a hole he can't escape i am looking forward to tonight episode to see what he does now.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Yes I'm looking forward to it as well, I'm just about to start watching shows from 19 Oct but will stop at 9pm to watch this

Episode 6

Lucas has gone to far after letting Daniella Ortiz die in fact his actions was responsible for her death but i loved the way Harry turned the tables on the hackers and caught them at their own game

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes he really went too far his action did cause her to die but she shouldn't told him abani file when she was dying but next week look like it's going really be difficult for Lucus.

i can't wait for tonight episode it's one i been looking forward to

39 12
Thread