Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 79#79 bala's post

That was one hell of a practical joke to stimulate young Olivia's emotions but what a sad young life she had being abused by her stepfather

Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

I think that why she grew up strong

Os

Well this was good episode but what a twist at end Olivia become dr bell

Reply 83#83 bala's post

The corpse defying gravity was different and what a strange twist at end

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well trust dr bishop to do an experiment without thinking consequences

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I was thinking that it was here.  He had too much knowledge of her.  I was kind of hoping to see Nimoy though.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Stowaway

Well a women who can't die get her wish i am glad she decided take the bomb off the train and use it to kill herself but look Bell's experiment has a complication  

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Interesting, Bell's being pullout out by church bells.  And Anna Torv impersonation was excellent, she had Nimoy's common mannerism's down pretty good.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 88#88 sanggye's post

I agree for an actress she did a great job

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Changing the caller ID to Henry Gray was a clever way to get her to answer her phone and Olivia played the part brilliantly but poor Peter having to control his urges until Olivia is back

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-21-2011 15:46  
Changing the caller ID to Henry Gray was a clever way to get her to answer her phone and Olivia played the part brilliantly but poor Peter having to control his urges until Olivia is back
Think it is more than urges, the woman he is in love with, her mind is possessed by another and he isn't 100% sure she isn't going to be harmed by it

Is it me, or do you think that when the bell rang he did not just leave Olivia's body but perhaps he was in the body of Olivia on the other side. Just a thought...
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 92#92 dognxtdoor's post

Yeah that's a good thought

Bloodline

The baby is brought to birth in moments instead of months and Walternate was behind it all.  And I am pretty sure they injected it with the compound that lets Olivia to travel between worlds

Reply 94#94 sanggye's post

Well we have wait few weeks for the next episode

Reply 95#95 bala's post

That's some freaky technology being able to bring the baby to term and seeing Henry the cab driver again was interesting but i thought he told them too much information

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Well he was great and at least he wasn't arrested

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

I found the animation rather annoying but i am glad she's back

Reply 98#98 bala's post

The affects of the LSD on Peter when Broyles walked in was amusing and I'm glad the animation's carried on talking because reading the talk clouds would of annoyed me

Reply 99#99 codebreaker's post

Yeah thinking he is an observer was rather amusing . The talking clouds would been annoying but the question would it better if done it in CGI or animation?. I have to say that peter look quite different in animation

Thread