Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yeah but how long can they keep it a secret ?

Reply 61#61 bala's post

I was starting to think it was Nina, though I wasn't surprised either about Peter.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 62#62 sanggye's post

Yeah it was a bit of a surprise but it makes sense he getting frustrated at this i don't blame him i like how he justify it by saying there are not human

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Well they aren't, and they would easily kill human as we saw in the episode with the bum and have seen in many other episodes.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Concentrate and Ask Again

Well this was good episode but that powder was dangerous but getting a mind reading help them was interesting.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

Well the whole universe resides on who Peter ends up with, that is too much.  And who is Sam Weiss (Bowling Alley guy)

Reply 66#66 sanggye's post

He's kind of the know-all guy

Reply 65#65 bala's post

That was impressive the way Simon could single out one mind in a room full of people and then point them out but can Olivia get past that Peter has feelings for Olivia 2.0

Immortality

This really was a gross episode but i like the fact we got what the Olivia from other reality adjust to life go back but what a twist at the end. This is going to make Peter's choice very difficult if he find out he's now a father

Don't watch this video until you seen new episode (MASSIVE SPOILER)

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Lincoln letting Frank's secret slip to the alternate Olivia was interesting but telling her he can keep a secret when he was trying to find out what she will say to Frank was funny and now being pregnant should make things interesting

6B

I was rather disappointed with this episode it could of been so much better

Reply 72#72 bala's post

It's a good job Alice this side had no children because what Derek said was crucial to her letting go and the other side was a too slow to react on their side

Reply 73#73 codebreaker's post

Given on other side there experience a lot more i am not surprised it took them longer.

Reply 74#74 bala's post

I would of thought with there vast experience that they would of been there first or at least at the same time which would of made it more interesting

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

I don't think the writer could do double filming it would edited into longer episodes.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-12-2011 13:19  
This is going to make Peter's choice very difficult if he find out he's now a father
Oh yea it is and was cool to see that Alternate Walter will hurt children.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-21-2011 09:03  
I would of thought with there vast experience that they would of been there first or at least at the same time which would of made it more interesting
I don't think the other side was affected much, as the rift was on Peter's side, just like all the rifts before where on the otherside, and Peter's side (easiest way I can put it to show the different sides) had nothing.  So it seems when they were finally able to talk caused both sides to start the rift.

Subject 13

Well this was nice background episode but how comes Peter doesn't remember Olivia and vice versa?.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-12-2011 12:40 ]

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Well it is almost 30 years later, they had only met that 1 night, they were young and a lot has happened since then.  I have moved around a lot in my life, and there are people I knew and hung out with, even dated back in the 80's who I can picture in my head, but I can't recall their names.  And I was older than what Peter and Olivia are supposed to be in the 80's, so I know it is very possible to not remember people.

Thread