Thread
Printable Version

Fringe Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

no fringe for 2 weeks

it on a break in the states??

ban

Reply 21#21 banlron's post

Yep the next episode next week 4 November

thanks bala for the infor

Amber 31422

Nice episode where learnt Amber form only put people suspended animation and it does look like Olivia knows she from the other side

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Well she knows, but is in denial, if she knew for sure, she would be working her butt off to getting back.

3x05 Amber 31422

Its about time that after Peter warning Olivia  that something isn\'t right its starting to pay off after she rings Ella while on the DOD test

6955 kHZ

Well look like they found the pieces for the machine can't wait to see phase 2 is ?

I hope no-one try listen to that frequency

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I enjoyed Walter and Nina taking their prescribed medicine    Well the alternate Olivia is slowly killing of the alternate agents, soon she will be that only one on that side.  Can't wait to next week, hopefully the right Olivia will be back in her right Universe, then she is going to have to fight to prove who she is.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It looks like most people have spotted there is something different with Olivia 2.0 and Astrid figuring out the code was impressive

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yea, I loved seeing Astrid do more and be more especially as her alternate is like a human computer

3x07 The Abducted

Liked that Broyles, let Olivia go.  And finally, Peter knows something is up.  Come on, how can someone not know about Casablanca, especially someone as intelligent as Olivia
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

i have never watched Casablanca

Reply 32#32 bala's post

You know the Bogart is in it right?  Not Ronald Reagon?
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 33#33 sanggye's post

Yes off course i know that but i have never watched this movie i don't watch any movies before i was born.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Well to each their  own I say, but you are missing out on some great stories

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

That was a great shot from Broyles considering he was holding his son and thanks to Henry being scared of boats which made it possible for Olivia to warn Broyles and it was nice of that woman to ring Peter considering how crazy it sounded

Entrada

Nice episode at least she figured out how come back but what about her body on the other side if they find it would she just return to the other side?.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

I wounder if Peter will try to pick with Olivia now Olivia 2.0 has gone home and lets hope Olivia 2.0 is take in to custody thinking shes the one that escaped

jj abrams

i love fringe but i do think jj abrams wanted to create a mixture of alias and lost so he came up with the idea of fringe.
I think the concept of an alternate universe is brilliant i do agree with an earlier statemant that its a bit too coincidental that the charters are very similar in both universes

Marionette

Well wow talk about bring a dead person back to life but human puppet was rather disturbing to see. Shame she didn't survive . Look like Olivia has some problem adjusting but blaming Peter at end was awful it's not his fault he could tell.

Thread