Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 6-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

Well after 7 years of watching this i kind become immune to that kind of stuff it's good that you still find it disturbing i have just gotten twisted unsubs on this show nothing really surprises me any more.

7X03

I kinda thought it was that auditory/visual syndrome.I saw something similar on L&O:SVU.  Glad they worked it out, but how upset will he be to learn he killed his parents...
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

7x03 Dorado Falls

It wasn't until Luke got home to his parents that it became obvious that there was something medically wrong with him but how sad that his daughter had to witness that

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

i know but i figured there something wrong when he woke up with a cut on his head , i felt he had gone crazy but who would thought a car accident could change the way his brain recognised people in such a  way that caused so much killing.

painless

that was hard.  Killed the people who were on the TV after the incident, because he wasn't recognized.  Dude, seriously get a life.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

That's harsh i can understand where he was coming from but it's quite sad

Did he really have shot him in head second time?

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Reid loosing his temper on his phone was amusing but his practical jokes on Derek were priceless

From Childhood's Hour

Well that guy kidnap boys did seem odd but in flashback i figured he pushed his mother off the bridge before that was revealed but kid not understand what he meant by did they want him to help their mother was sad.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The 911 operator being the guy responsible was an interesting twist but made sense why the kids trusted him and how he knew which kids needed help and what Shannon's mother said may of been cruel but was for the right reason

7x06 Epilogue

It's nice that the gang noticed there was something wrong with Rossi but I'm not surprised he was struggling with the agonizing decision regarding his ex-wife and what this killer was doing to his victims before they died was terrible and the end was sad knowing Rossi's ex-wife had done it herself

7x07 There's No Place Like Home

It's sad that work pressures are causing tension on JJ's home front especially when her child is sick and what bizarre case with the missing body parts

Hope

This was really disturbing episode and how crazy was he?

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was tragic what happened to Garcia's parents and how cruel was Bill joining Monica's support group and talking about his wife's suicide when he was actually talking about Hope's suicide and I'm not surprised that Monica shot him when she had the chance

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

Well look like the director has a drinking problem

Reply 20#20 bala's post

well, look like the colonel had control issues!  

Director...wow  Her behavour was unacceptable.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That Massey was an evil son of a gun and what a wast of a career for the Director

The Bittersweet Science

Not the best episode

Reply 23#23 bala's post

During the Viking age when they had the blood lust it was called beserk or that the Viking went beserk.   The son dying was sad .

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Garcia getting caught by Hotch discussing his love life was amusing and you can understand why the trainer bet against Jimmy this time but doing it his whole career was diabolical and allowing Jimmy to see Ryan before he died was nice considering all the killing

True Genius

That guy was really messed up kidnap his friend fiancer and trying to kill her was crazy

Thread