Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yeah it nice when spot other actors but he kind played similar character

New episode:
I loved the scene with Tony and Ziva in the showerroom and Tony's reply's.
I liked the scene with McGee and the publisher too, but Gibbs coming in and saying McGee is a writer really made it.
I also really didn't see the twist in the end coming.
For anyone that hasn't watched it yet, STOP READING

Did any of you know that Fornell has a Daughter? Cause I really didn't see it coming that it was her wedding.

Reply 102#102 kellemanske's post

Yes we knew he had daughter back in season 5/6 when gibbs left

really? I completely forgot about that.
How do you watch so many shows without forgetting?

Reply 104#104 kellemanske's post

It's because i have passion for TV Shows plus i am young person.  

Here the information

Season 4:

* Loving doting fathers: Fornell and Gibbs are similar in that Fornell has a daughter around the age that Gibbs' daughter was when she died. They both dote on their girls: Fornell has a girly spare room so that his daughter can stay with him on access visits, and puts Gibbs up for the night when Gibbs' house needs fumigating. Both are oddly comfortable in a Raspberry Shortcake decor room. Fornell invokes Gibbs' aid when a villain pursues Fornell's daughter: Fornell's cry that "this goes beyond need" is what gets through to Gibbs, even though at the time, Gibbs was retired, cheesed off and not interested in doing any police work.

Source

8x19 Tell-All

Who would of thought reading a book was so dangerous but the burnt remains of a book and a phrase about clearing his throat would lead to one of them and her husband being responsible was an interesting twist

Two-Faced

Well look like 2 part episode we finally find out why she was bought into NCIS team so they hunting a killer who leaves no forensic evidence but Gibbs not liking being team up was amusing.

I loved the ending, but I saw it coming when he got the drink.
Ziva being mad because CIRay didn't tell her everything was predictable, but that's the problem with CIA, she should have known that and Ray didn't pick a very good moment to tell her he cared. Tony sticking up for Ray was surprising, but his face when Ray said Ziva saw him as a brother was priceless and Tony and Berret are great together. Curious what they are going to do know Gibbs disapproves and knowing Gibbs' instincts are rarily wrong, I wonder whats up with Berret, cause no one seems to trust her. And where is the rest of her team?
Looking forward to the second part!!
(oh and I loved Gibbs using Ziva's words to tell Berret that their prime suspect wasn't the killer)

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Dinozzo's nickname for Ray was amusing but Ray lying to Ziva was a mistake but telling her classified information was a good start to repairing their relationship

Dead Reflection

Wow another clif hanger but opening the NTEC door was

Reply 110#110 bala's post

the eye was the key!!!   GREAT twist...

Barrett is annoying.  

What's up with Abby and the Hulk?/

Timmy being jealous is cute.  Was there any proof abby and tim ever dated?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 111#111 arksongbird80's post

It was implied

Reply 110#110 bala's post

It's strange after all these years and Tony getting caught from behind for doing something wrong that it's still amusing but the last mask was a little obvious and they mist it coming out of the lift

Reply 112#112 bala's post

I don't like implied.  I like direct!!!

Reply 114#114 arksongbird80's post

Well i understand what you mean it just a way give audience some credit this isn't a teen show where everything has to been shown   .

ncis is  a nice  drama show. i used to watch ncis episodes. this is really  a amazing show. i love to watch it.........

oh really , i  like this season  so much , it is such a  nice show...........

[ Last edited by harry044 at 4-27-2011 08:40 ]
NO LINKS...YOU WERE ALREADY WARNED...NEXT TIME BANNED!

Baltimore

Great background episode on Tony past as a baltimore cop

Reply 118#118 bala's post

Yes I agree.  It's great to know a bit about Tony's past and how he came to NCIS

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

Yeah but shame we didn't get a chance to meet Gibbs old team before tony?

Thread