Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Season 8-13 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 arksongbird80's post

well, it was really all about kate, but maybe the other things will come later...

Reply 79#79 bala's post

Some great flashback moments of Kate and the gang but the evaluations being done by Kate's sister was a surprise

Defiance

Well another average episode but Tony being scared needle but Abby getting cute girl to take Tony blood was great

reply 83#83 bala's post

lol you kind of saw that coming tony and women poor mcgee though i thought they might have made a nice couple
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 84#84 babysexylexy's post

yes me too, I thought it was funny when the girl said to McGee that she would only trust her computer to someone who knew something about it

reply 85#85 kellemanske's post

you knid of knew thou she would be into mcgee after that.
i thought eli was proper harsh towards the team i thought he understood them better than that

Reply 86#86 babysexylexy's post

I think he wasn't that harsh.
He gave them 48 hours to find the girl instead of firing them on the spot.
+ The beginning of the episode showed that someone didn't trust NCIS/Vance because they didn't get to do the murdercase/protection of important people
so that means that Vance didn't have a choice, he couldn't affort to keep them after a screw up if they didn't fix it.
It's kind of like in NCIS LA. Hetty said that she might not be able to protect them because of the nature of the case. I think it's the same here. NCIS had already gotten the easy job and even that one they screw up... you have to know that that's what the others are thinking.

reply 87#87 kellemanske's post

yeah i guess so,
but he knows them how hard they work he doesnt like there style at all you can see that, ill have to start watching ncis la that sounds kind of good

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Strange they wanted NCIS to protect the Defense Minister's daughter and McGee saving her work after her computer crashed was amusing but typical that she was in on the kidnapping

Kill Screen

Another ok episode so much mcgee avoiding women but at least this one is a gamer but got love Gibbs method dealing with computers

Reply 90#90 bala's post

Nice guest appearance from Maxine or better known as Parker and you just knew Gibbs would go all commando on the computer

Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

That's what he does

One Last Score

Look like they introduced new love interest for Tony but what a way get ledger back

Reply 93#93 bala's post

So that's were Tommy's wife Julia disappeared to

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

LMAO

At least she seems a lot more confident than Julia

Out of the Frying Pan…

Well having a suspect without even do investigation but i knew he didn't do it but mother was a surprise

Reply 96#96 bala's post

The big question is:

what's Director Vance up to?

And that new mysterious female agent, what is she digging up or burying for him???   
Brenda: ...I like to have answers before I ask questions.

Reply 96#96 bala's post

Vance was rough on the teenage boy accused of killing his retired Marine father but Gibbs questions Vance's motives was interesting but using the kid to catch his mother was unfortunate

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

He got to see his mother which is something and i am guessing you recognise the kid another show we watch

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Ian Gallagher

Thread